[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ryan.0.jpg (265 KB, 1400x1050)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
What are the ramifications of not eating enough protein after training? I train 6 hours of mma a week and i strength train about 3. On days i strength train i do get around 140~160g. I'm technically still cutting and my goal weight is 175-185 walking weight.

However after mma training i wont usually get in as much protein as i know i should. Usually like 90~120
>>
>>74780961
He became 20 years younger when he came off
>>
>>74780961
Damn. He could have sex with himself against his will.
>>
>>74780961
ideal body on the right desu
>>
>>74780961
Just do three scoop protein shakes
>>
>>74781136
one of my friends did that and never woke up again
>>
File: longarcher.jpg (25 KB, 600x600)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>74780961
>roidtranny is exposed as an effeminate sóyboy without his tranny drugs
At least he stopped shaving his body like a faggot though.
>>
>>74781156
i can smell the curry from this post kek
>>
>>74781551
then clean your room jeet
>>
>>74781551
I hate how this board is not only the worst place for fitness, but its full of 19 year olds who don't even know how to talk shit. You faggots would cry in the corner if you had to live through a COD xbox 360 lobby.
>heh, I can smell the curry. It means im calling you an Indian because you said something I disagreed with, and the current META of making fun of someone is to call them a INDIAN
zoomers deserve to be raped.
>>
>>74780961
It was over for him to begin with. Look at his shoulders. Narrow shoulders, no matter how big he gets, he will always be small.
>>
>>74782236
Hes an athletic phenom, this is a cope post.
>>
I would kick the absolute shit out of this doughy left wing piece of dirt
>>
>>74781959
100%. the bants on this board have become fucking atrocious. nothing screams indian from that guy's post even if you think he's wrong. zoom-zooms have extremely low verbal iq and low intelligence in general
>>
>>74782529
>Indians
The Jew got you to be racist. All shitposters are fat, white, neckbeard neets permabanned from Reddit seething and raging so hard, they go full retard and post cuck memes, tranny, gay, coomer, furry and all other faggot bullshit meme threads.
Indians live a great life in the u.s. and mog whites as do Chinese for capita per house, they literally have nothing to bitch or shitpost about.
You are being enraged by virgin named Tim who has never touched a woman and cooms in scat threads for the imagination of the smell. It's really that bad. Don't believe me? Glance at how much the liberal white American despises white Americans lol
They will never lift, never achieve goals, will always be bitter victims of "muh society" and will most likely off themselves or go out by death by cop after killing some elderly whites in their local supermarket.

You don't understand what being a man is like but not feeling like a man (thank God I don't either) but I can just imagine a fat white Tim offing himself because it's been a decade since he's been able to push back his fupa to see his cock.
Yeah, it's bad.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.