[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1649861235768.png (182 KB, 442x341)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
New to exercising, so I'm trying to start myself up with some push ups and chin ups at the nearby park but after a workout I always feel like mostly the right side of body is getting worked up and not the whole body. I'm not noticing anything weird when I pull myself up or lift myself of the ground as to suggest me leaning too much on either side, and I always look at where my hands are as to be in the same position. The right side of my body, both hands and chest, is more muscular from just doing natural work, but I still don't know if It's normal to feel like this. Is this normal or am I dumb?
>>
OP this is an early sign of cardiomegafagaly. The main differential is if after exercise you feel mostly your right side being engaged and then your brain feels sluggish and unable to make sense of it. You usually know for sure if you have cardiomegafagaly if you begin struggling to understand written language. It impacts the portion of your brain related to reading comprehension so if doctor you must not hospital for if you have no buts then do it now because the right shoe won't go on the head and you'll recovery erection goes soft. Do NOT have any underarm or scratch and help immediately. You must reply to this post or you're never gonna make it.
>>
>>74781946
Good post
>>
>>74781135
Its pretty normal if you are right-handed. You have to focus on lifting more with your left side until its even, or else if you continue like this it's just going to grow more imbalanced.
>>
>>74781135
Kid named stupid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.