[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240726_130802.jpg (315 KB, 1100x1403)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
What's the best way out of skinnyfat hell? High intensity long recovery or lower intensity everyday?
>>
HIHF, Bulk.
>>
500test/400primo
3.3k cals
Daily cardio ~300cals
>>
>>74781428
That's not skinnyfat, that's just lack of conditioning.
>>
>>74781428
just do calisthenics and basic bodyweight routines and build a solid beginner muscle base, routine and gym habit. if you keep continuing after that point you will be addicted to the gains and want to get as big as hell. then you can clean bulk and start lifting heavy with a new routine. if you keep continuing after this you will develop body dysmorphia and never look good enough
>>
>>74781428
you put pants on because I told you I like your naked pictures
>>
>>74781428
HIIT is the #1 skinny fat destroyer and it's not close
>>
How long does it take for skinnyfat to see real progress?
>>
>>74781802
No I didn't I just had pants on this time, usually I just walk around naked
>>
>>74781428
that pic isn't skinny fat, it's just skinny, bulk up.
for someone who's truly in the middle, recomp for like 6 months until you're leaner and then bulk.
>>
>>74782094
depends what you mean by progress. you're notice gains after 2 months, you'll be pretty happy with your body after 6-8 months unless you have dysmorphia
>>
>>74781428
are you trans
>>
>>74781428
Eat on maintenance caloric level, 1g of protein lbs and lift
>>
Posted it again award

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.