[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: perineum-sunning-2.jpg (525 KB, 2000x3556)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
Does perineum sunning work?
>>
can I do this at a calisthenics park
say during a front lever
>>
>>74782271
>look to be mid 30s
>own one of those multi million dollar Miami McMansions
>spend their time doing bullshit like this to larp/humble brag on social media about how spiritual and in touch they are
How do they achieve it bros? Is it just luck? Is it selling drugs? Onlyfans? Trust fund kid? I don’t understand…
>>
>>74782324
When you aren't a wageslave you got more time to redpill yourself and tanning your balls is legit
>>
>>74782271
chryste panie ty idoto
>>
>>74782271
>most vital area of your body
thought it was the head or neck not the perineum.
>>
>>74782433
o ty gałganie
>>
>>74782335
This. There's some kind of soul selling alot of these people do. I could of made 350k at 22 being a Contractor in Afghanistan but I hated the politics, hated being some monkey fuck for evil, and hated the general culture. Women being whores and young men getting in trouble for it type thing etc. Bad calls, not killing bad guys cause muh politics, DEI stuff etc.

I have friends that stayed in that absolutely blew my ass out in income but they all just drink and play monster hunter at 32. I have a ton of reputation for my independent attitude and was doing very well before COVID. It's hard to explain but it's almost the rich man's wife sleeps with the pool boy phenomenon. I'm rugged and independent like some stallion. Not super rich but I'm not ever taking disrespect either. I have tons of rich men's wives wanting my big white nazi dick. It really is confidence with women right? What's the difference between pride and confidence?
>>
>>74782324
>>74782960
And I'm getting a 16yo wife on God you fucking pussies. Cute little blonde bitch that can't read good. You can be a moral felon, it's called an outlaw and it's pretty sick. Especially once you find your pack.
>>
>>74782972
How to acquire virginal qts? I have a scam that would net me $10k a week easily. I could be a millionaire if I pressed my luck but each hit is another chance of getting caught so I have to cover all tracks. No I obviously will not reveal it because as it stands too many people already do it just not with as much sophistication as I'd put into it, and the more people doing it the more it gets watched. I've been unemployed for 3 years watching DEI hires take my place in the field I have much experience in, and been forced to work a scam job like Uber and watch them steal money from me. Trips I've completed just disappear and I can't sue them because corporations lobbied to get arbitration agreements made legal.

I'm about to break and turn to the dark side bros and I fear there's no coming back once I do.
>>
>>74782271
>let's get skin cancer where surgery is gonna suck
lol, lmao
>>
>>74782960
>>74782972
no one cares, and you sound like an autistic weirdo
>>
>>74782271
>most vital

You can't sun your heart.
>>
>>74782972
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
File: Sun.jpg (1.11 MB, 4320x1776)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>74783135
Hello jew
>>
>>74783196
Is this from AI, the same AI that tells people to add glue to their pizza dough?
>>
>>74782960
>>74782972
larp, drooling retard freak
>>
>>74783208
No its from facts
>>
>>74783218
I imagine drooling retard freaks to be the most sexually successful men
>>
>>74783208
>not adding glue to your pizza
Easy calories, and your pizza doesnt fall apart
ngmi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.