[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: primal.jpg (269 KB, 1079x599)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
I've heard that meat/ eggs/ and milk are significantly better for you when consumed raw, is there any truth to this? Ive only ever had raw oysters, sushi, and my moms undercooked steak. Also where should I go to buy raw meat that won't make me sick?
>>
>Raw meat may contain harmful bacteria including Salmonella, Listeria, Campylobacter and E. coli that can cause food poisoning. These bacteria are destroyed when meat is correctly cooked.
if ((they)) say it's bad then it's definitely good and you should try it and keep us updated anon
>>
>>74782336
I'm currently on a trip and I pretty much have to eat what everyone else is eating but I will try when I get back home
>>
i heard that too. id recommend giving it a try with chicken. let me know how it goes
>>
>>74782336
Raw vegetables also have bacteria and are potentially harmful but people eat raw salads without thought
>>
>>74782320
Depends on the meat, generally you could potentially get more vitamins and glycogen if the muscle meat is raw, but it's better to just cook it rare or medium rare. Organ meats however you can potentially eat raw there's merit to that, if you're not eating any vegetables or fruits. But you have to either raise the animal yourself or get it from a trusted source.
>>
>>74782320
>Redpill me on raw meat

You buy it like that, then you cook it.
>>
>>74782408
Do raw and cooked meat have the same amount of protein?
>>
>>74782432
Yes however if you overcook it, it'll denature the shit out of it. And your body would have a hard time digesting it.
>>
>>74782414
That's not natural
>>
>>74782320
Wtf Asians shouldn't do this. They havent evolved on dairy and meat but rice gruel and fish.
>>
>>74782320
Its true. The reason why we tend to cook shit is because that way, the greedy, profitmaxxing food industry can get away with being unsanitary and retarded in their endeavor save time and money.

All those bactria mentioned above are complete non-issues if you get your stuff from a good source that don't contaminate their products with literal shit and other filth.
>>
>>74782562
I want her to evolve on my raw semen tbdesu
>>
>>74782320
raw meat is good for you if you're some kind of pre-technological african who will die at 25.
Most creatures capable of harnessing fire use it for this kind of thing, even birds, but you know, sometimes you're just too stupid for fire.
>>
>>74782320
Please try eating raw with all the listeria outbreaks happening
Please, please eat raw and quit breathing the same fucking air as I do
>>
>>74782623
So, where do you get meat that has no skin or meat bacteria, and how did you get around the regulations that you not literally bathe creatures in antibiotics?
>>
>>74782546
Yes it is, cooking meat is hardwired to smell good to us for a reason.
Did you think evolution just stopped when we harnessed fire?
>>
>>74782637
Even African tribes cook their meat.
>>
>>74782320
Notice how they always add raw cheese or butter because raw meat fat is like eating wax. Also almost no tribes eat raw meat
>>
>>74782669
Well, maybe you have to go further back to some kind of half-man half-ape to get someone who can't into fire yet, then.
>>
>>74782406
they taste way better than raw meat, are way easier to eat, and cause way less disease.
>>
>>74782648
Depends on where you live honestly. Where I live, farmers thankfully use minimal antibiotics. Check some raw food channel or account that doesnt seem schizo, or contact some smaller scale farmers and ask them if they think their stuff is safe enough.
>>
>>74782562
>They havent evolved on dairy and meat but rice gruel and fish
nigga they're right next to the steppe

>>74782673
>Also almost no tribes eat raw meat
citation needed. eating raw meat or fish exists in basically every culture so it's at least not unknown.

>>74782673
>they always add raw cheese or butter because raw meat fat is like eating wax
what kind of meat are you eating wtf. if it tastes no good raw then it'll taste no good cooked. steak cooked rare tastes so good because it's basically raw. it's much the same experience.

also the woman in op's pic only eats nice steak from a butcher, doesn't eat much dairy, and eats fruit.

>>74782704
yeah man i love to eat some raw potatoes, skin and all, it's definitely comparable to raw steak.
>>
>>74782736
Small farm does not equal more sanitary conditions
>>
>>74782673
I saw a YouTube short of Inuits eating raw narwhal including the fat. They also used canola oil to make sauce, which would explain their declining health.
>>74782704
You mean the manmade ones that were never part of our natural diet, because natural vegetables are not palatable or edible. Raw meat doesn't cause disease unless the animal is diseased.
>>
File: 1707240826235476.jpg (238 KB, 976x1142)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
I've only tried raw beef but like it it tastes good. I don't really believe in germ theory or at least I think there's more to it otherwise all these raw meat eaters you see would just be dropping dead. Even normies will say 'it's ok to eat certain meats raw as long as they are prepared in le special way!' What I think that special way is is meat from animals that haven't lived like your average citizen, given every Pfizer shot under the sun and fed a diet of Monsanto s𐐏y and corn mix etc. So I'd say terrain theory has a lot of truth to it imo.
>>
>>74782673
I saw a few of her videos and she eats raw meat by itself all the time, in the screencap video she actually ate all of the raw meat first by itself and then ate the raw cheddar by itself
>>
>>74782742
>just eating straight potatoes
lol
>>74782809
>seething that his digestive system is adapted to manmade goods
lol
>>
>>74782827
so you prefer the wild ones loaded with parasites, got it.
>>
>>74782320
Raw oysters can fuck you up.
>>
>>74783152
Adapted? They aren't even digestible.
>>74783159
Research helminthic therapy.
>>
>>74783181
>unable to eat a carrot
holy shit
>>
>>74783190
It's pointless. You just poop it out. Literal rabbit feed not human food.
>>
>>74783201
shit man, you have severe colonic problems.
>>
>>74783152
You’re going to need a birth control pill after I give you this raw meat
>>
File: Mettigel.jpg (103 KB, 1187x808)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>74782320
As a German I say just get that Mettigel.
>>
>>74782320
Its yummy. Ignore the jews and their golems.
>>
>>74782406
True but animals harbor a lot more bacteria and parasites because they live different lives than a nonmobile plant which just sucks up sunlight, water, and nutrients from the ground.
>>
>>74782320
it's retarded, we only really reached our true potential once we started cooking meat
>>
>>74782546
Retard.
>>
>>74782656
Frying bacon smells like shit
raw pork is God Tier (why do you think it is the forbidden fruit?)
Your theory is invalid
>>
>>74785195
It is indeed God tier. Sucks that its a bitch to get good meat that's clean.
>>
>>74785113
you weren't there you don't know
>>
>>74782320
>I've heard that meat/ eggs/ and milk are significantly better for you when consumed raw,
you heard wrong
>>
>>74785273
>>74785195
just got some bacon and the package says it contains dextrose. will that spike my blood sugar?
>>
>>74782336
> Salmonella, Listeria, Campylobacter and E. coli
All found in the human colon, unless your butcher smears his own shit on the meat and doesn’t put it in the fridge only then you can get infected by too much of this bacteria
>>
>>74782673
In my culture we eat raw seafood
>>
>>74782320
Its a meme pushed by unhappy people who think subtracting modernity from.their life will peel.back some layer of defeat from.their life's and they will be happy like they used to be. They are trying to gaslight themselves and you are falling for it.
>>
>>74782809
>You mean the manmade ones that were never part of our natural diet,
Tell me about all the original cows that ate GMO corna nd had daily injections of hormones bro
>>
Peak retardation thread, everyone of you is wrong
>>
File: DSC3153-scaled.jpg (262 KB, 1707x2560)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>74782320
If the quality is good, its fine. Pretty common all over the world.
>>
>>74782320
Fucking love slavic women

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.