[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: naturalhypertrophy.jpg (26 KB, 336x188)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I hate him.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (44 KB, 565x543)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>
>>
He doesn't care
>>
>>74783350
He mogs me
>>
Whoa markiplier looks like THAT?
>>
I think he got two cocky with being a higher bodyfat. His skin looks healthy & he's got really muscular abs & also a bit of chest hair so he pulls off having a bit of fluff well. But he recently got a bit too fat, he's rocking 220 but it's a bit too ambitious.
>>
>>74783350
This dude is a complete psuedo intellectual. I don't really have any problem with him fitness related.
>>
>>74783377
what’s his height
>>
>>74783350
he doesn't think of you at all
>>
>>74783350
hating the French is normal, even the French hate the French
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (108 KB, 1280x720)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>74783350
He loves you.
>>
>>74783518
He's French. It comes with the territory
>>
calm your tits 'emingway
>>
I don't like his liberal views, especially his derangement when it comes to "racism". Like imagine living in France as it is being destroyed by niggers and thinking racism is bad, genuinely makes me doubt his IQ claims.

In a lifting context most of the stuff he says makes sense but there's too much volume in his workouts and he gets fat too often for me to take his diet advice seriously.
>>
>>74784985
you do realize he is a north african right?
>>
>>74784992
That explains it. I am British and to me all French look swarthy and dark like him.
>>
>>74784992
I don't think he is, I saw a video of him in some random ass mountains in france talking about how his ancestors lived blah blah blah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuvTDBbAWN8
Found the video.
>>
>>74784992
His north african LARP is from his leftist days, all leftist claim to have nigger relations because theyre desperate to avoid being white
>>
>>74784992
Nah nafris don't have facial bone structure like that and when they do they're outliers or mixed mulattos.
He's definitely on the swarthier side though so probaby has Italian or Spanish blood.
>>
>>74785063
Modern day leftism is really just a fucking death cult.

>Hates children
>Thinks babies are parasites
>Hates white people even though they make up 90% of their group
>Hates humanity's progress
>Hates when fertility rates increase
>Thinks the world is overpopulated, thinks people need to die.
>>
>>74785083
They only hate it when white people have babies despite whites being only 10% of the worlds population

Its because they're all brainwashed by jewish organizations who told them specifically for whites to stop having kids because jews unironically want to make whites extinct

I
>>
>>74785094
>They only hate it when white people have babies despite whites being only 10% of the worlds population
they want the minority to die out, despite SCREAMING about think about muh minorities
lol
>>
>>74785082
If you read between, he has a likely Basque mother and a Nafri father who he's never interacted with.
>>
>>74785100
Normies are brainwashed too

White normies will see a VERY RARE white couple having 10 kids living on welfare, and whites will shame them like crazy, but the same whites who shame their own white people will have nothing to say about African and Arab / Muslim people doing that in the West.

White normies have been brainwashed to shame other Whites in taking Welfare for kids, but will never shame Africans/Arabs/Muslims for doing the same thing...

Its funny how that works
>>
>>74785105
at last i truly see
>>
Man people here are retards. Why are we talking about great replacement shit? And stormfrontards calling him leftist lmao. He's leans much more towards right, is a chauvinist who encourages his audience to self improve to be ready for starting a family and waxes on about the virtues of men from the past. You can judge if that's retarded or not.
>>
>>74783350
This is perhaps his best picture. No gonna lie, he looks good here (no homo).
>>
>>74785255
This was back in 2020 when he was tanning & was tracking calories

He stopped tracking calories because "muh mental health" and got fat
>>
>>74783350
Imagine having some french guy living rent free in your head. Ngmi.
>>
>>74785255
It is his best. He looks great. Semi homo.
>>
Where the fuck did he go? He's never gone this long without posting a video before.
>>
>>74785424
Shouldn't have made fun of operator Hemingway...
>>
>>74785424
The moment he started getting paid to make videos he got lazy lol

His best videos are from 2-3 years ago
>>
>>74785424
Probably writing some drivel about anime and philosophy, my man got buck broken by Coach Blaha so bad it's not even funny. From fitness personality to incel midwit relegated in the library, such is life if you cross a real one.
>>
>>74785424
He was gonna release another character study on The Beast:tm: and so he got snatched and grabbed. He's currently being held captive on a hidden moon base.
>>
>>74783518
The reason he's making up all those intellectual rationalizations is to divert from his mental illness, autism, him cucking to a mentally ill woman that only is with him for his money and his inheritance.
Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's just extremely annoying.
>>
File: 1720627247550288.jpg (29 KB, 360x480)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>74784985
>In a lifting context most of the stuff he says makes sense
He's the Terrance Howard of youtube fitness. Midwits think he's a genius because he can ramble endlessly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utV4K59KByk&pp=ygUibmF0dXJhbCBoeXBlcnRyb3BoeSBvdmVyaGVhZCBwcmVzcw%3D%3D
>>
>>74783518
Can you name some authors/writers whom you consider "true" intellectuals, as opposed to him? Not taking a jab at you, I'm just curious.
>>74784985
From what I've gathered that comes with the territory of being a Nietzschean individualist. If the nation cannot survive based on its own martial capacity or strength of conviction, then it doesn't deserve to exist. He's moved overseas - he clearly doesn't have a nationalist bone in his body. He sounds enlightened when he talks about women/willpower/self-overcoming and other topics he's clearly experienced in person, but when it comes to local or geopolitics, history, the role of finance, etc. he is clearly clueless. Either that or he purposefully chooses to never mention it. His video on why democracy breeds weakness was a solid case built on simple Nietzschean logic and principles.
>>74784992
Isn't he Basque? He comes from the Pyrénées, so potential Spanish admixture explains the darker skin/hair. He's mentioned his extended family is Spanish, I think.
>>74785105
Doubt it. He's not dark enough to be half Nafri. Maybe a grandparent, but even then they'd have to be especially Caucasian presenting.
Also he said his dad died of prostate cancer a number of years before he started posting on yt
>>
>>74785083
>>74785112
I completely concur. A lot of people say "go outside, you have brainrot, touch grass, it's not that bleak" and then you go outside and it's WORSE. Normies are completely cooked man. Gen Z is genuinely the last full generation of white people in the West.
>>74785508
I agree. He got diluted over time. The best videos were back in the day, him clearly having just finished lifting heavy in his basement and ranting about women with manic energy
>>
>>74787175
What's your source for that? I hear people calling him Richard. Is there a doxx or what? Is that why he moved from Anchorage last year?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.