[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How much do I need to lift to be able to wear kpop merch at the gym?
>>
You could Look like prime Arnold and any pussy within a 5 mile radius would dry up at the sight of you
>>
Dunno, I wear superior Jpop merch. Sucks to be a Kaggot.
>>
>>74789578
Maybe this will answer your question. One time this big powershitter guy, 350 lb looking motherfucker, walked into my gym wearing an Everglow shirt. Brother, he didn't make it three feet in the door. We descended upon him with fury the likes of which you have never seen. They couldn't find enough body parts to put him back together right. Hell of a way to cut, I guess. Now he's a DYEL calisthenicsfag training to do a one-finger push up because one finger's all he has left.
>>
>>74789578
I'm not a race traitor so I wouldn't know.
>>
File: IMG_1403.png (844 KB, 1334x750)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
>>74789608
Kek thanks for the laugh anon
>>
yejibros we have a homegym so this doesnt matter to us
>>
>>74789578
i wouldnt know i only listen to jpop, REOLchads dont need to lift to wear the merch wherever we go. we do it because we can. not being swole would be a disservice
>>
File: 20240726_153408.jpg (1.47 MB, 4032x2268)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
divebros we got free ive socks at the concert on thursday night and we're going to wear them at the (home)gym tomorrow to boost our leg gains
>>
I think it's based to wear cringe clothes
The other day there was a zoomer with plush cat ears, kind of cute
>>
>>74789578
Falling for the most corporate Jewish music ever made is kind of retarded cringe behaviour
>>
File: 1718743651561188.png (272 KB, 680x544)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>74791193
Torture wouldn't get this information out of me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.