[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8t.jpg (220 KB, 1051x1240)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
It's over edition

>programming advice?
post s/b/d@bw+height

>The official pastebin (includes books and videos on various things like recovery, stretching, programs, band usage, etc)
https://pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y
>registered dots offenders list
https://pastebin.com/tMdLwJjZ

previous thread: gone
>>
Repostan from nuked thread:
Good session. Feeling pretty limited by my clean on log PR attempts unfortunately. But everything else seems to be holding up well and I tied my log PR.
https://youtu.be/LY0c64OLhj8?si=YDGzbo1lfdhdfwwg
>>
>>74983609
Nice looked fun
>>
uh oh. gym charmin isnt going to be happy about the OP
>>
>>74983570
>isley moggs smiggy
>gym Shaman moggs isley
so he moggs smiggy.

/opic
>>
>>74983679
Threadly reminder that this weak, obese, shortbus paypig is a fake natty, which is the most pathetic, degenerate, contemptible thing you can be in the fitness community.

Here's a great Loooooooooie video showing how to do box squats. You have to sit DOWN and BACK using the bands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM3vBCL28yA

Also, jannies are fags, last thread was legit the best /plg/ thread evar
>>
>showing other people what the perfect box squat is instead of himself, the sub 3pl8 highbar squatter
is gym charmin the best lifter that has posted on >>>/fit/ of all time?
>>
Lifting is the only part of the day when I feel okay.
>>
>blobert posts
>/fit/ is kill
>>
File: thats-it-yes-thats-it.gif (120 KB, 220x220)
120 KB
120 KB GIF
>>74983570
>8t.jpg
>
you're whale cum
>>
File: 1723168225813978.png (1.12 MB, 1329x1332)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>74983816
>the most pathetic, degenerate, contemptible thing you can be in the fitness community.
>>
They don't teach reading comprehension to physics students?
>>
>>74983766
Mirin' that application of the transitive property

I still don't know what that guy was thinking, trying to "box squat" 600 lbs. Hope his shoulder is okay. Guess he was just trusting his "coach". He should have been be doing 225 - 315 w/dynamic effort technique, as defined by Loooooooooooie, instead.
>>
Louie was right. The longer I lift, the more I realize he was basically right. All roads lead to Westside.
>>
>>74983944
>obsesses over "Russian methods"
>Russians lied to everyone else while just doing roids and whatever Paul Anderson did after he BTFO them for decades
>>
File: 20240823_161230_1.webm (879 KB, 854x480)
879 KB
879 KB WEBM
>>
>>74984024
So when will you complete a full rep with lockout ?
>>
File: IMG_20240825_193509_936.jpg (415 KB, 1365x2048)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
Tlaw won, but not without effort. Fun comp. Will post more tomorrow i think. 605 attempt Wednesday
>>
>Upper
Bench VD or ID
Dips
DB Press
LTE

what am I missing? fucking lateral raises? front raises? core (kinda dumb to fatigue it the day before lower day, no?) I do back/bi's on lower days and I like to do 5 lifts a day so there's an open slot
>>
>>74984019
No one is impregnable from criticism. We are all products of our environment, and Louie's understanding of powerlifting was formed by reading through old Bulgarian training manuals from before the USSR dissolved.

He was also very autistic, and while he had an understanding of the science that I would liken to Michael Faraday's understanding of electromagnetism, it was very much intuitive so it makes sense that some of his ideas would manifest in a strange way.

Regardless, his approach to equipped lifting is what I would characterize as the correct one. Dynamic effort is pure, unbridled genius, the kind that shines brighter every time you ponder it. And it is a testament to his strength what he built at Westside while he was alive, and how the legacy endures even after his death.

>Paul Anderson
tfw
>>
I feel so sleepy… yet I gotta down these calories and reach 210g+ protein.
Also, melatonin is kinda helping, but I'm scared I'll become Dependant. Do I have to cycle off melatonin? Taking 5-10g.
>>74984024
Damn nigga, you are catching up to my sumo after I passed yours. Don't worry I'll pull 650-700 after my 5 week squat challenge.
>>74983944
>Louie was right
Maybe in many things probably, but I still find crazy how none (or at least, almost none) of today's elite powerlifters don't follow conjugate or training methods resembling what the westside guys did. Maybe in equipped they do? I don't know.
>>74984105
I dont think your missing something. Maybe you could be missing long head of Tris, or rear Delts (if you like hitting those in push/upper days).
>>
>>74984105
>What am I missing
You are missing the Overhead Press, done with a barbell. It is the single most important lift for the upper body. The minimum frequency it should be programmed at is 0.5x, i.e., once every two weeks.

In my view, the ideal frequency is 2x, but I understand that might be controversial, and some lifters might not like having to downregulate the bench in order to accommodate this.

As to why I say these things, the answer is because nothing else works the Lateral Deltoid, or Subscapularis, with the same intensity.

If you want balanced, healthy shoulders, you need a Lateral Deltoid, and Subscap, that are in line with the strength of your anterior deltoid.
There is nothing else that can do this except the OHP. Technically, the Behind the Neck Press can, but that is a movement which has the most capacity for fucking the unprepared's shit up in a way that only a surgeon can fix.

If you want more core, and have a GHR you can use, then do GHR situps. Cable crunches are good too. I also like landmine windshield wipers.

>Front raises
Bodybuilding movement that bbers use, don't do these, can't be loaded that high, and your anterior delts are already tuberous enough.

>>74984043
Based
>>
>>74984139
Stop melatonin. Magnesium before bed has always worked for me...
>>
File: 2325.webm (3.98 MB, 810x1440)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB WEBM
Big
>>
>>74984086
what was the deadlift format exactly? I thought we were going to see 10 reps
>>
>>74984205
Indeed looks ez pz
>>
>>74984205
very nice. Openers for Rumble?
>>
>>74984222
Checked (and very apt digits for reasons ill explain)
The deadlift was 3 lifts to achieve the highest deadlift total possible, rather than establish a max. I found out at rules meeting that this could be done however the athlete saw fit- 3 singles, a single/double, a triple, whatever you wanted. All my opponents had finals attempts sub 500 so when the bar got to 505 i just said fuck it and pulled an easier set for the win than last weeks peaking top set. Talking with coath that morning he basically said to do whatever i needed to to win, but play by ear and dont blow your load and ruin the rest of the comp- which is why i just pulled 505x3. Also meant once i was done i could fuck off and chill for a while. I drove home after comp and honestly felt great, like i did an only slightly hard gym sesh rather than a full balls out comp
>>
>>74984086
>picrel
based and badass
congrats dude
>Johnson County
faggot central
>>
File: output(3).webm (2.62 MB, 640x480)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB WEBM
You DID remember to warmup with curtsy lunges, before squatting and deadlifting, RIGHT /plg/?

You DO want to properly activate the external and internal rotators of your hip, as well as your adductors, and abductors, don't you?
>>
>>74984244
>The deadlift was 3 lifts to achieve the highest deadlift total possible, rather than establish a max.
weird
>All my opponents had finals attempts sub 500 so when the bar got to 505 i just said fuck it and pulled an easier set for the win than last weeks peaking top set.
merciless lmao
>after comp and honestly felt great, like i did an only slightly hard gym sesh rather than a full balls out comp
good job, perfectly primed for 605
>>
>>74984260
pantyboy at my gym
>>
>>74984260
>curtsy
>stepping in front
>>
>>74984246
Thanks and kek
>>74984261
>weird
Ok kamala. I think its a unique way to do the deadlift since it forces you to be a little more strategic and conservative on the top end. Even before i knew i could just do reps i had 560-580 in mind because my e1rm was sitting around 610-615, and i didnt want to risk failing a 600lb pull and coming last/near last on event one. Gives a normal deadlift event more dimensions
>>
picking up stuff feels good. i hope someone i know asks me to help them move again.
>>
Wtf
>>
>>74984229
benxh was a bit harder than the others
>>74984231
405 maybe. 2nd or thirds for bench and dead.
the thing in my glute is still bothering me, but seems like its going to let me lift on it again. problem was i only got two heavy sessions of free squats (400 marrs, tonights 405). Maybe if I crush legs with leg press or something they'll at least let me get into the 420 range.
deadlift will be damage control. the dave dude pulled the heaviest stiff bar dead ever with 430 a couple weeks ago, so will be shooting to stay in front of him instead of prs.
bench is flying and maybe get 280 or maybe even the record, but i can never say since its finicky.
>>
>>74984043
based ZERO poster.
>>
>>74984274
>unique way to do the deadlift
its still kinda dumb since the strongest dl is still going to win and you see less interesting lifts than people really going all out for position. it also forces the top guy to have to pull three lifts instead of winning on one, which could be good or bad
>>
File: charmin.webm (2.17 MB, 1020x876)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB WEBM
>>74984260
wtf is this peice of shit
>>
So what happened last thread?
>>
>>74984260
Is this guy just taking and reposting vids of some random dude from Instagram?
>>
>>74984713
Mods nuked all threads on several boards for some unknown reason
>>
>>74984086
congrats, kino pic
>>
>>74984713
First day?
>>
>>74984024
good shit, kim. how's the wife?
>>
>>74984139
>I still find crazy how none (or at least, almost none) of today's elite powerlifters don't follow conjugate or training methods resembling what the westside guys did.
Weird right?
>>
>>74985452
and all of them follow something similiar or build of RTS
Mike T is the king
>>
>>74984165
I have been pumping my barbell OHP for 3+ months, 'tis the season for benching.
I've done BTN before and it's fine but you have to go super easy and do high rep, DB press as an accessory is better carry over to both barbell OHP (which I am not doing) and bench
>he can't understand the esoteric tard lifting wisdom of a front delt isolation after doing 3 presses
>>74984139
Barbell LTE smashes my long head, I'm doing snatch grip DL/bent over row/pull-ups the day after so rear delts doesn't make much sense
>>
>>74985356
>could this be yet another case of Simon creating characters??
No! That’s impossible! Stop noticing things!!!
>>
>>74983816
>fake natty
what makes you say that?
>>
>>74984205
No one is going to upvote this? Man’s got the high score, guys. He’s doing a speed run through the DLC and you guys are ignoring him.
I got you big guy - you are the fucking man. And you are pulling off the long hair look.
>>
>>74984205
Deadlift looked very easy (guessing grip is still your weak point?)
Squat looked like you had more in the tank
Bench looked like a proper rpe10
>>
>>74985887
I'm awake now. I always compliment this turbo fatboi, because I'm low-key jealous of his strength even if his R-value is intermediate. Unlike the other fatties itt who are just professional fatties. I prefer relative strength
>>
>I'm awake now.
Based minority hour riser.
>>
Who here is an oldfag and remembers Sparrow?
https://youtu.be/Q8M57uJbVZo?si=wnU5MC1QRnmWA9cI&t=225
>strong
>funny
>creative
tfw she made it I'm still trying... proud.jpg
>>
>>74986177
She was literally in my first stream. Shame that S**n scared her off
>>
>>74986177
someone post the pic you know which one
>>
>>74985452
I think the RTS style of lifting leads to burnout and more injuries faster for gen pop. But, if you were only planning to lift/compete for 5-7 years (99% of powerlifters), RTS makes more sense. I now rotate out exercises more, especially after reading other sports research that also talks about the benefits of adding variability to training for movement purposes.
>>
Looks like really strong benchers allow their wrists to bench back a lot? Their fingers are usually very loosely ontop of the bar only
>>
>>74986301
It's called bulldog grip. It stacks the bar right over the wrist joint so even though your wrist is bent back it's not being torqued at the end.
>>
>>74986080
Kek busted
>>
>>74986177
Remember St. Louis arc? She was strong. Fuck I’m old lol
>>
>>74986306
ah yea, I remember trying that once and it fucked my setup. Probably because I wasn’t used to it and externally rotated shoulders along with my wrists. I guess in theory it’s something worth learning?
>>
>>74986422
Your wrists and shoulders should be slightly internally rotated with it. But yes it's worth learning.
>>
** Overhead Press **
- 100.0 kgs x 2 reps
- 70.0 kgs x 10 reps
- 70.0 kgs x 10 reps
- 70.0 kgs x 7 reps

** Flat Barbell Bench Press **
- 130.0 kgs x 10 reps
- 130.0 kgs x 11 reps
>>
BW 172 lbs
Bench 5x1, 240 lbs
OHP 5x3, 135 lbs
LTE 5x12, 80 lbs
Surprised myself on OHP
>>
Who the fuck let a tranny into this sport
https://www.reddit.com/r/powerlifting/comments/1f1omwx/meet_report_uspa_surf_city_open/

No verification required to make an account and tell this faggot to kill itself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cdkyGvZlZ-g?feature=share

Strength in Motion

In the gym's soft hum, where iron meets steel,
I grip the bar with a reverse appeal,
Palms face the sky, but the weight comes down,
Building my forearms, brick by brick, pound by pound.

Bruce Lee whispers in my ear with grace,
"Be like water, adapt, find your pace."
His forearms carved like ancient stone,
Through sweat and fire, muscle and bone.

Bumblebees buzz in the summer's bloom,
Their wings strong, though they leave no room,
For doubt or weakness, they lift and soar—
Nature's reminder to push for more.

Curl after curl, the burn grows deep,
Yet strength awakens from where it sleeps.
Through reverse grips and buzzing sound,
Forearms rise, unshaken, unbound.
>>
>>74986687
>https://www.reddit.com/r/powerlifting/comments/1f1omwx/meet_report_uspa_surf_city_open/
it's california. just let it all burn.
>>
>>74986687
Who the fuck cares? Scared to get out totaled by a troon lmao
>>
>>74986687
>said the reddit tranny
ironic
>>
Squats
205kg x1
190kg x4
177kg 2x4
https://youtube.com/shorts/0lzKkJSQJuA?si=zWWPXRIbe4wdNsNu
OHP
83kg x1
80kg x3
75kg 3x3
>>
>>74986936
>wrist wraps
>knee sleeves
>weightlifting shoes
>belt
>low bar
You didnt lift the weight
>>
>>74986983
Forgot to say
>no depth
So your post doesnt count
>>
>>74986687
more importantly, why do powerlifters think anyone gives a fuck about a summary of their shitty comp
>>
>>74986994
fugg you bested me this time
>>
>>74984260
>>>/wsg/5661264
>>
>>74987015
use your brain. its fucking reddit
>>
I have small piece of shit stuck to my asshole right now. Its too small to push it out
>>
>>74987063
common cis L with no wife to rearrange it out
>>
>>74985410
wtf who are you?
>>
File: funneh_yellow_muppet.jpg (11 KB, 360x358)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>74985452
>>74984139
Louie's methods are for directed at equipped powerlifting.

>>74985741
If your training has incorporated the BBOHP recently, to a high frequency, then you're probably not going to risk much from a season of benching, but you should still do the movement once every two weeks.

>I've done BTN before and it's fine but you have to go super easy and do high rep
As long as you know what you're doing with the BTN.

It's the best shoulder movement you can do, because it externally rotates your shoulders in the bottom position, instead of internally like the OHP does, which removes the chest from the equation, and adds more shoulders in its place.

But, that also means that your rotator cuff is responsible both for stability AND drive, and that the barbell is in a metastable position where it's easy to tear your rotator cuff if you lose control.

>DB press as an accessory is better carry over to both barbell OHP (which I am not doing) and bench
This is just ignorant. DB press is arguably better for hypertrophy, but the lack of intensity compared to the OHP means it's not a proper substitute. You should do the BBOHP / BTN at least once every two weeks.

>>74985786
My rant about this was in the thread that got nuked, as was the paypig's claim of being natty.

Ignore the roidgut, the tren brain to think anyone would believe that, and the severe hair loss. Do you really think someone who is ~35% bf, and competing in strongman, ISN'T using? Your endocrine system (ES), the hormone factory of your body, is impaired outside a range of healthy bf%, ~10 - 20%.

Impaired ES means impaired test production. Impaired test production is a big no-no for strength athletics. It's so obvious PEDs are being used there, and that they have been involved for a long time.
>>
>>74987022
Try Harder next time but disregarding thr fact it isnt squat i think is good up and down
>>
>>74987183
>Ignore the roidgut, the tren brain to think anyone would believe that, and the severe hair loss. Do you really think someone who is ~35% bf, and competing in strongman, ISN'T using? Your endocrine system (ES), the hormone factory of your body, is impaired outside a range of healthy bf%, ~10 - 20%.
>Impaired ES means impaired test production. Impaired test production is a big no-no for strength athletics. It's so obvious PEDs are being used there, and that they have been involved for a long time.
ok so the voices told you, understood
>>
Goddamn personal trainers getting in the way at the gym. It never fails.
>>
>3rd day since rdls
>hammies still sore
Holy shitto wtf
>>
>>74984139
>catching up to my sumo
lmao im like 55 lbs off. not even close. also dont take melatonin, it might help you fall asleep but that shit dont keep you asleep. also its harder to sleep when you get off. caffeine and melatonin should be ILLEGAL imo
>>
>>74987183
>louies methods are for equipped powerlifting

I doubt even half of the athletes he has worked with are powerlifters, let alone equipped.
>>
>>74987183
>This is just ignorant
A DB press more accurately resembles the position you are in a standing barbell OHP before you clear your head and get under the bar if you set the bench to a very steep incline vs 90 degrees.
>DB press is arguably better for hypertrophy
This is a good thing
>lack of intensity
No? The total weight is about the same or higher once you get used to the lift.

I might do BTN press anyway, but more as a shoulder prehab plus hypertrophy lift for medial delts rather than a bench accessory. We fix that by doing front raises after :^)
>>
louies methods are genius but they require you to give it your all which most people are not capabale of. Even among the elite lifters its rare to be able to give your 100% with only ~50% of your max and then also repeat that for many sets
>>
whoever linked me that ed coan squat vid when he describes opening the taint and told me to push my knees out like a week or so ago, you fixed my squat
>>
File: sasoog.jpg (104 KB, 800x776)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>74985887
Last I checked openpowerlifting, in the 140+ class, at the age of 33, Frank Allen posted a competition total that is 11th all time in the "Raw" category, and 25th all time in the "Raw+Wraps" category. In 2023, the year of the total, it was 4th in the world in unequipped powerlifting.

Frank Allen is one of the few lifters itt who has an objective claim to being strong. The others I would point to are Scars, and Weems, for his mental strength, and seeming strength of character.

However, while Frank is a world-class strength athlete, he is also in his mid-30s. The window is being to close, and young superstars like Jesus Olivares are already a tad stronger, with almost a 100kg gap between their best totals.

Frank still has a handful of years left in which to continue peaking, but powerlifting is an obscure sport to begin with. It is a B-tier strength sport that is overshadowed by the more popular Strongman, known mostly for the "bench press", and with people only really caring when its a celebrity fitness influencer like Hafthor Bjornsson.

In the face of all this, it's no wonder that some guy who posts on 4chan labors in relative obscurity.
>>
>>74987214
trip on smiggy we all know you've been using PEDs
>>
>>74983816
This shit is so good. Take me back to Westside.
>>
File: 1717593326148856.png (362 KB, 1426x838)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>>74987332
it's true, I admit that sometimes I listen to vtuber music at the gym. Vtubers are known to be anabolic and that's the real source of my strength. I'm sorry I lied to you for all these years.
>>
>lose weight
>somehow increase my arch
>become archmancer and go back to my bulk bench
>>
>>74987376
>sometimes
WEAK

https://youtube.com/watch?v=A9HY4DsRTCg

This banger is more anabolic than tren
>>
>take some guy who posts lifts regularly on ig or reddit
>become him
>use his persona
>use chatgpt to type out your character’s arguments and thoughts
>>
File: 8r.jpg (53 KB, 677x652)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
She gon be sweaty
>>
File: maxresdefault (12).jpg (175 KB, 1280x720)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>74987396
>the third strongest man on earth is named after Haachama fans
they want you to believe this is a coincidence
>>
>>74987274
? Pretty much everyone in Westside was competing equipped, and Louie's methods reflect this.

>>74987302
Very true, but while the bar only has 50% of your max, there's a dynamic effort component to this in the form of chains / resistance bands, that biases the strength curve to mimic an equipped lift / heavier weights so that the CNS can adapt to it without actually needing to undergo that stress on a constant basis.

Seriously, what was Isley thinking, doing a box squat with 600 lbs?

>>74987300
You can be stubborn, and waste your time doing front raises, all you want I don't care, but pressing 65 lbs in each hand is not the same intensity as having 135 on the barbell. Your body does not have to generate the power to move a 135 lb load, it has to generate the power to move a 65 lb one. In terms of the work your shoulders are doing it's similar, but very different axially.

You can still do it if you want to give your shoulders a rest, and focus on hypertrophy. All you really need to do is BTN or BBOHP at a 0.5x frequency, which it sounds like you recognize.

Are front raises a bench acccessory? No, the intensity is too light. They're a bbing movement that is junk volume in this context.
>>
>>74987441
>600 lbs box squat
I need to see this
>>
>>74987435
>stronger that ive ever been before this is who i am

Haachama is the most anabolic vtuber
>>
>>74987459
your mom squatted her box on my dick and she weighs like 600 lbs so you can go check the sextape dogg
>>
>>74987472
>Promise me you'll won't let go
>Yes, this is me
>I am falling but I'm strong
>'Cause you got me in your arms
>Don't you ever let me go
that's why they call me the grip king
>>
>>74987337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb09wiLcV54

Take me back to the Westside AC
Where the iron is heavy and the men are sweaty
Oh won't you please take gold hoooooome

*Guitar riffs u*

Just an urchin lifting off of the streets
I'm a hard motherfucker that's impossible to beat
I'm morbidly obese so buy me somethin' to eat
I'll pay you at another time
Take me to the end of the line

*Guitar riffs u*

"I'm training hard" is what they say
But Westside Barbell is the true way
Being weak here is not a game
We treat it like a capital criiiiiiiiiime
Everybody's doin' their time

Take me back to the Westside AC
Where the iron is heavy and the men are sweaty
Take gold home

*Guitar riffs u*
>>
>>74987534
>i give you my big red heart
Overgrown heart from all the hgh released
>>
Should I be conservative tomorrow with 215kg dl single or 220kg
I want to do 210kg x4 anyway
>>
>>74987441
During his life, he worked with/consulted for and was visited by thousands of athletes from all different sports, field, combat, etc.

Equipped PL is just what they were best known for, but the actual number of lifters by comparison is lower.
>>
>>74987549
If you want to do 210x4 you should be able to do 240x1 so do like 215 to be @~90%
>>
>>74984309
>thing in glute
Have you ruled out your hip flexor? I had upper glute pain which was actually tight hip flexor pulling on upper glute/low back. Some light high rep reverse squats and banded hip flexor mobs helped a lot.
>>
>>74987606
Yeah thats exactly the thing, I should do single at 89-93% and than 4x at 86% and im 100% sure I can do 210kg x4 with one rep in reserve
>>
>>74985734
>>74986300
>the best do RTS or similar
Is RTS legit? Now that I think about it, some of the best(?) run reactive training system's training system or something like that. Seems for advanced lifters tho, one I get to 500 dots I should follow something like that, or get a coach (I'm uncoachable, however. So it ain't likely)
>>
>>74987549
Nah, either go for the 210kg x4, or go ALL IN and pull an all time PR.
>>
>>74987669
But im supposed to do single
i should do
1 single at 89-93%
than 4x at 86%
than 2x4 at 80%
>>
>>74987655
RTS is super legit if you are true with yourself, problem with RPE is people tend to lie to themselves

Krawczyk stuff, Barbell Medicine stuff etc are all RTS ripoffs to be honest. I just like Barbell Medicine a lot beacuse I like to do 2 lifts, some third light stuff and call it a day
>>
also here is single from today
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rO9kN5nxZfc?feature=share
>>
>>74987705
>like to do 2 lifts, some third light stuff and call it a day
so conjugate?
>>
>>74987745
naah, I like my lifts as simple as possible, pin squats, paused squats, sometimes chains are acceptable or bands for deadlift but I dont do partials.

Basically all my variatons/acessories are by default harder than my normal lift, I dont do any lift that is easier than my normal lift only one close would be pin presses from shoulder or forehead level
>>
>>74987760
>Basically all my variatons/acessories are by default harder than my normal lift, I dont do any lift that is easier than my normal lift only one close would be pin presses from shoulder or forehead level

So conjugate...
>>
Just wanting to say that I started with SS today.
Thanks for your attention.
>>
>>74987895
>super sets before compounds
devilish
>>
>>74987881
>i dont like partials
>>
>>74987895
hopefully you hit 1/2/3/4 within 6-8 months so you can quickly move on to something more autistic and mog Charmin Ultra™©®§∆£¢€¥^°•√π
>>
File: 1696492969784058.webm (1.23 MB, 854x480)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB WEBM
>>74987895
>>
>t
Binch 5x2, 2x4
Squat ez singles
Accessories
>>
>>74988013
and what's the weight?
>>
>>74987760
Today the lifting portion of my session was 10x3 deadlift & 2x12 GHR

THATS what simple is.
>>
>>74988024
>5x2
>2x4
>singles
Just getting back into my routine after about 2 months of life stuff. Also just changed from low bar to high bear squats. That's my cope.
>>
>>74987397
He already confirmed it's him with timestamps. Just filter him and stop giving the dude attention.
>>
>>74988028
Well I did also only deadlifts and ohp
>>
>>74988126
>timestamps
>no body
hmm
>>
Why do I only like deadlifting with coloured, Olympic plates

lifting with plain black plates fake and feels boring
>>
File: s1ns5seghcid1.jpg (36 KB, 581x526)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>74987396
Todays lifting theme for me

https://youtu.be/fGBNkO3Qs7s
>>
>>74988235
Wiped his ass
>>
>>74988235
You are right. Sean found a dude on instagram and then went out to buy the clothes he was wearing beforehand, because he anticipated the "timestamp the clothes in that video" question.
>>
>>74988439
I’m sorry you had to find out this way kid.
>>
>>74988439
>You are right.
I know
>>
>>74987655
Yeah its good, I like the emerging strategies, but prefer using %s still. You don't really need a coach. I would recommend running a variety of known good/working programs to get a feel for what can work, and then go from there with what you prefer. You should be able to hit PRs running a few different programs working in different rep ranges. At a higher level, you are mostly looking at what rep ranges you like working in, how to fit that into the time you have to train, and then how to peak for a meet based off that. An optimal program is going to be relative to your training situation which a coach in theory would help you get closer to faster.
>>
>Masturbating in the shower until I pass out
>Clean and Jerks to failure
>>
a lil stiffness in the lower back after low bar squatting and conventional deadlifting is normal, right? form looks fine and it's comparable soreness wise to other muscle groups, but it's sus
>>
>>74988583
>but prefer using %s still
Same. RPE/RIR is equivalent to answer the question "Are you a woman?" with "I feel like a woman" or "My feelings are valid and I feel like a woman". % leave no room for any gray area.
>>
File: 1723548898506677.jpg (105 KB, 634x845)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Bench Press 210lb 1x3 205 1x4 1x5
Dumbell Chest Fly 57 3x5
Dips 3x14
Pullups 3x11
Squats 205 1x4 200 2x5 (looks like i have to start adding only 5 pounds per session now instead of 10)
Clapping Bench Press 85 2x8, 75 1x10
Candlesticks 4x20
No ladder drills today and putting MMA to tomorrow. Feeling run down from the additional work and since im dieting to get leaner for my next japan trip in a few weeks. No deloading (on someone's face) until im in Tokyo.
>>
File: pippa live.png (508 KB, 900x900)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
cheater block bounce bench, something else, rows
>>
>>74984024
im so fucking glad i wasnt born asian, this guy looks hella retarded when he lifts
>>
>>74989004
post your lifts then, retard
>>
>>74989049
i tried but i hit the 4chan character limit
>>
>>74989070
we have enough characters itt. create a new one if youd like
>>
>>74989070
shut up assblood
>>
Whee
>>
>>74989186
candlesticks are the goated ab exercise. legit lets me keep a nice 4 pack even when i have love handles. i did record mine today and they were definitely still modified. gotta clean my technique up.
>>
>>74989206
I like them a lot(and hate them), along with crunched where I can wrap my back over a boss ball to get a little more eccentric rom
>>
>>74989216
the only thing i dislike about them is how unstable they feel on a thin bench. have you tried cable crunches? i like that those are easy to progressively overload.
>>
>>74989232
It really sucks trying to get into a cable machine at my crowded commercial gym
I tend to do my weighted crunches holding a plate at arms length in front of me
>>
>>74989259
thats what i did until i had to start doing it with a 90lb dumbell and ripping off the leg holder on the bench in my living room lmao. thankfully the gym downstairs at my apartment has a cable machine. I prefer the weighted crunch desu, especially declined.
>>
Webm blessed by the presence of my neko

Felt weak today. Might be because i drank a bottle of wine yesterday, might be because i havent recovered from previous workout or might be because i haven't eaten enough calores. Could be all 3 things

>training
OHP 70x3, 60 4x3
CGBP 80 3xamrap
Dips 3xamrap
Triceps, biceps
>>
>>74989796
Your coach looks pleased with your form
>>
>>74989796
Good cat spotter
>>
>>74989807
>>74989812
Coach demanded head rubs and butt taps afterwards. I pay him too much
>>
File: 1723936527247837.gif (563 KB, 320x240)
563 KB
563 KB GIF
>>74989836
>head rubs and butt taps
>>
>>74989836
>Coach demanded head rubs and butt taps afterwards. I pay him too much
sounds like grade school lol
>>
>>74989905
Yeah my cat likes to be spanked in the butt

>>74989924
The 400 BC greece experience
>>
>>74989836
I think I need to renegotiate my payment structure...
>>
12:25 Some really good information on strength training as it relates to MMA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVjf7uCNcbY
>>
>>74987441
>Are front raises a bench acccessory?
No, they are an accessory* :^)
Building the muscles involved in the lift = an accessory to the lift, simple as. Bigger muscles bigger bench, nerd
>>
>>74990023
i never found much benefit to them personally. id rather do another variant of overhead press and bench press or just more sets in general if i wanted bigger front delts to assist in benching.
>>
>>74990038
yeah I generally agree but by that point in my session I've already done 3 different presses
>>
>>74990049
i didnt read the reply chain desu sorry lol. do you find the front raises to help more than just doing another set of each press?
>>
>>74990069
don't know, I'm finding out
I'm switching from pressing x3 a week to x2 to avoid over use injury in my left shoulder so a lift like that is a logical way to get in some low stress volume
>>
>>74990084
makes sense to me. hope you get some gains from it
>>
File: ryan-reynolds-smile.gif (2.23 MB, 498x241)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB GIF
>>74989970
yea spank that pussy
>>
File: 320lb_bench.webm (2.93 MB, 1280x720)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>T
Bench 1x320lbs, 1x3pl8
Paused bench 3x285lbs, 5x2pl8, 3x265lbs
Dead stop bench 3x5x2pl8
Lat pulldowns, hammer curls and Kroc rows.
>F
Shoulder was hurting a bit today but bench still felt better than I expected.
>>74984024
Good work. Glad to see you moving decent weight again.
>>74984086
Based. Good work tlaw.
>605 attempt Wednesday
Nice. I believe in you.
>>74984205
Mirin. When is rumble again?
>>74984398
kek
>>74987259
>caffeine and melatonin should be ILLEGAL
Don't you smoke meth?
>>74987713
Nice. Good squat.
>>74989796
Good work, gatito.
>>
>>74990477
me on the right
>>
>>74990477
Is that gym shaman in the back?
>>
>>74990477
>lmao0pl8 warm up single
>rerack
>decide it's not enough
>half rep lmao0pl8
>walk away
>>
>>74990575
They both got up in total sync. Its his dyel clone.
>>
>>74983816
>last thread was legit the best /plg/ thread evar
what did i miss
>>
>>74990477
At least you didnt call me pussy
>>
>>74990575
The racks look like theyre a bit to high maybe he was checking for that
>>
Hi guys, I'm currently running Bullmastiff by Alex Bromley and I'm enjoying it, however I really struggle to grow my arms and I'm considering adding an arm day. I don't want to overly fatigue myself for next week's workouts but I'd really like to go into the gym, do a couple of bicep exercises and one tricep exercise, and maybe some lateral raises. Would this overly fatigue me? I'm especially concerned about fatiguing my triceps, which I would need two days later for my Bench press. However small muscle groups recover fast so I assumed I'd be fine. What do you think?
>>
>>74992215
>Bullmastiff by Alex Bromley
sounds kinda gay honestly
>>
>>74992215
>powerlifting
>strongman
>dedicated arm day
post lifts
>>
>>74992258
this thread is a refuge for all people who like to lift, not only powerlifters and strongmen
>>
>>74992278
K E K
>>
>>74992283
rest of the /fit/ doesn't even lift
>>
>>74983570
Wet Norman khan is being excreted
>>
>>74992215
>not doing bis/tris at the end of every workout.
>>
>>74992302
Just call them pans at that point
>>
>>74992311
HAHAHAHAH
HAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>74992258
Looks like BW: 75kg S:115kg B:85kg D:140kg

https://www.reddit.com/r/weightroom/comments/1f280rp/comment/lk54qw5/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
>>
>>74992381
>my arms are small
>i need to do them more
>bw 75kg
at this point with only squatting to normal weights you will grow you arms
>>
>>74992381
>Yeah you're probably right, I've been working out inconsistently for 2 years and I started off now being able to even Bench a plate. I only started squatting halfway through my lifting journey because I was afraid to do it lmao. I just feel like I haven't made as much progress as other people do

man please eat a donout and literally start lifting
>>
>>74992401
>>74992408
bw is not a problem you can easily bench 150 at 75
>>
>>74992441
yeah sure, everybody called me skinny fuck here when I was 96-100kg and i was a literal twig
>>
>>74992468
Maybe she's a short girl?
>>
>>74992489
short girl with 75kg bodyweight and 85 bench wouldnt say her arms are skinny lol
>>
>>74992441
>2x bw being is easy
Plg is easily the most mentally ill sector of fit.
>>
what are your downie muscles?
>gets overly sore from anything
>you have to babysit volume, intensity and frequency
>program often has to be adjusted and revolves around these tard muscles recovering just in time
for me it's quads and chest
>wow you done a heckin' moderately hard 3x5? no more squatting or benching for you for the next 3-4 days

meanwhile I could probably spam barbell rows. pull-ups, OHP and curls every other day
>>
>>74992548
hamstrings
>oh you bent over today? DOMS for the next 4 days please.
>>
>>74992531
Put down the fortnite headset and pick up a barbell, son.
>>
>>74990477
grindey
>Rumble
sep 7, and then nats the next day.
>>74992548
>you have to babysit volume, intensity and frequency
sore muscle, no lift as hard. no sore muscle, lift hard. simple as
>>
>>74992468
Because you're like 210cm tall
>>74992531
150kg bench is not impressive at any weight
>>
>>74992603
>no lift as hard every time no matter what
NGMI
>>
>>74992623
No im not im bearly around 193cm
>>
>>74992548
Triceps but they don't actually fit your description fully. They never get sore but hitting them appropriately is difficult.

>>74992625
>Says that when running a barbell medicine program
Pottery
>>
>>74992637
thats a manlet height now in europe, I have 15 year old cousins taller than me
>>
File: 1723044625757484.gif (1.83 MB, 498x380)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>74992625
Already made it
>>
>>74992638
bobby whats the angle you want for the elbows on squat? I will be squatting today in estimate 3 hours
>>
You ever find it strange how guys you know have been lifting for years with a pretty decent dots (between 350-400) just don't know how to learn any other barbell exercises besides the big 3 well to any reasonable degree? Like they have a good deadlift, mid bench, and okay squat, but if you ask them to do anything else, they get really confused?
>>
>>74992918
350-400 is not decent dots, they're late beginners who are above average proficient at 3 lifts im not sure why would you expect them to do anything else at high level.
>>
>>74992936
actually 450 dots is late beginner, 400 is untrained
>>
>>74992830
Just not as high as you currently have them
>>
>>74992918
>350 dots
>cheats at every accessory
>fat
>thinks he knows everything
This is the lifter you're describing

>450 dots
>lean and aesthetic
>engages in full ROM without ever cheating
>has decent cardio
>adapts to any movement he wants by trusting his body
>acknowledges he can always learn something new and tries it, keeps what works for him
This is what the 350 dots fatty wishes he was
>>
>>74992997
Nej i meant the video you asked for video
>>
>>74993091
Oh you're the guy that had questions about elbow pain. Backward diagonal should be good. Obviously adjust based on the design of the rack, etc. Thought you were Yakub with name and trip off asking about literal elbow angle since I've told him to try decreasing it.
>>
>>74993110
I dont think rack will be the issue i will have to employ someone for recording probably.
>>
File: Blobby_Mass_Index(2).jpg (67 KB, 957x618)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I don't think I'll ever understand what compels someone to take lifting advice from this creature. If you saw an ad for a personal trainer, and this was the photo on the ad, would you take advice from him?
>>
>why are they asking HIM for advice
>Why not ME, the 5'7 70 kg person that has never posted a lift and never will
>Me me me me me me me
>>
>>74993145
Im asking whomever responds, i dont mind even dyel opinions as even those might be worthwhile. But since you fucks never respond and bobby is the only one that does i will ask him.
>>
>>74993206
I'm not 5'7 and I'm not 70kg. Me saying you're not worthy of taking advice from doesn't mean they have to take advice from me. This is basic logic, and if you really did work on CS you should be able to understand this.
>>
>>74993266
I'm just insinuating that you're jealous of me, for whatever reason. I don't really care what the reasoning is but at minimum you're obsessed with my very existence.
>>
>>74993290
Beacuse you know you are ((((it)))))

Its orginal in other white people to hate you
>>
File: 1714439279150517.jpg (109 KB, 364x634)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>74993290
>I'm just insinuating that you're jealous of me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *deep breathe* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Don't make me give you a run down. There is literally nothing about your fat, mentally ill ass to be jealous about. Lmfao. I wasn't supposed to hit abs today but damn that's a good one
>>
>>74993009
>450 dots
late beginner, I recommend transitioning to the weekly progression model
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11 KB, 300x168)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>you're jealous of me
What did Chris mean by this?
>>
>>74993319
Me, the attention I receive on a Mongolian yak milking forum, whatever. Like I said, you're at minimum obsessed with me as you have multiple photos and collages to post at which I am the subject of.
>>
>>74993319
>give you a run down
>blobert
>run
>>
File: 1718065811063648.png (845 B, 209x215)
845 B
845 B PNG
>>74993340
>Mongolian yak milking forum
>>
File: he mad.jpg (22 KB, 638x359)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>you're jealous of me
>Mongolian yak milking forum
>>
>>74993340
Do you honestly think anyone is jealous of the type of attention you receive here? Take your meds.
>>
Ok am I conservative single at 215 and work at 205kg x4 or im not conservative single at 220 at 210kg x4
>>
>>74993429
>Ok am I conservative single
Those are called incels where I'm from
>>
>>74993433
Im married so you need to try harder
>>
>>74993406
There's something going on with 3.4 as he constantly is posting about me. Just trying to come up with answers.

>>74993429
Don't be a pussy
>>
gbro you here?
>>
>>74993349
>blobert
>run
>>
i just forgot he existed is figgy dead?
>>
>>74993455
he's teaching economics on tiktok
>>
File: blobby mass index 27.png (151 KB, 1440x625)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>don't be a pussy
>t.
>>
>why yes, I do have multiple screenshots involving a random stranger and what they do and say
>no I'm not obsessed, why do you ask?
>>
>>74993461
proof
>>
1:58 is the time to beat today boys.
>>
>>74993488
thats how long you jerked off?
>>
>blobby milking forum
What did he mean by this
>>
BW 170 lbs
Squat 3x1, 295 lbs
SLDL 3x5, 260 lbs
BB Row 5x10, 145 lbs
Surprised myself on squat. Treat 135 like it’s your max and your max like it’s 135.
>>
what happend here with people that werent in starvation mode? Is financial situation in USA really that terrible thay you cannot afford to eat?
>>
>>74993530
also 295lbs squatter giving us advice how we should approach our squats
>>
>>74993540
fat
>>
>>74993547
Imagine trashing someone's advice when you value advice from a sphere
>>
>>74993547
848 lbs raw/970 lbs equipped squatter giving us advice how we should approach our squats*

https://www.openpowerlifting.org/u/chadwesleysmith
>>
>>74993595
It was more a "newbie" comes and tries to advice us on anything.
We heard all that before, we read all that before and we also read YOU NEED TO EAT, i guess you missed that parts and its strange seeing you follow CWS
>>
>>74993608
What's your BMI and bf% bro
>>
>>74993584
post lifts in video form and if you mog yakob, bobby or even justin. ill happily take advice from you
>>
>>74993615
BMI = 30.6 kg/m2 (Obese Class I)
>>
>>74993615
wiped his fat ass.
>>
>>74993515
must be the titty collage
>>
File: 1723572662028238.gif (1.5 MB, 250x233)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>I need advice bro
>>
>>74993440
Poor wife, imagine having to deal with this insufferable retard every day I'd shoot myself
>>
>>74993684
hes just polish
>>
>cant mog yakob, bobby or justin
fine. can you mog gym charmin at least?
>>
Yeah i mog bobby in bodyweight
Yeah i mog justin in autism
Yeah i mog yakob in retardness
Problem?
>>
>>74993795
youre bigger than bobby?
>>
File: ok.jpg (233 KB, 1080x1382)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>74993455
Looks to be alive
>>
>>74993881
>this is living
>>
>>74993455
getting married to gobu
>>
>>74992623
Post bench.
>>
>>74994005
150kg
>>
>>74994014
Post bench as in post a video of you benching.
>>
Lunch time I did 4k walk then a set of db shoulder press with 42.5kg for 7. Still needed to get my steps in after dinner so did another gym session and hit my 10k goal, then did some more db shoulder pressing. Tried 45kg thinking I could get 5 but struggled getting 1 rep. Dropped to 40kg and got 8 then backed down to 35kg for another set of 8. Finished off with 10kg lateral raises for 3x20.
>>
>>74994019
*yawn*
Every single time with you guys
https://streamable.com/eod527
>>
>>74994019
now you
>>
>>74994024
Bodyweight?
>>
>>74994062
As expected, you are fat.
150 kg is actually hard for people who weight 75 kg, not that hard if you weight 100 kg.
You should try widening your grip, most lifters can lift more with max width grip.
>>
>>74994084
>cope cope cope
i literally weight 80kg...
>>
File: 170 v11.webm (3.92 MB, 720x1280)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>74994076
Of course, 170 kg at 85 kg.
>>
>>74990488
No. He was repping over two plates a little later.
>>74990575
>>74991510
He was setting the safeties and j-hooks. He usually benches in the rack I was using.
>>74990486
>>74990589
He's actually me from the future.
>>74990936
I was talking to your coach, pussy.
>>74992603
>grindey
Yeah it's no ideal. But i'm at least feeling like there is hope to make modest improvements by state champs.
>nats the next day
That will be fun. Good thing its the next day and not the week after.
>>74993455
Technically no... but he is dead on the inside.
>>74993639
>Obese Class I
Based class I chad.
>>
>>74994096
>>>>Bounced tng
>>
>>74994096
hot
>>
>>74994096
3 whites
>>74994105
cope
>>
>>74994105
bench press unrecognizable for you when it's not decline?
>>
>>74994111
>3 whites
I see 4
>>74994062
are you that other Polish guy ogre or w/e you went by?
>>
>>74994111
You can see the moment when he decides to let the bar fall into his sternum to bounce it
>>
>>74992548
Lower back
>>74990477
Gj with the bench. Have you tried sinking and heaving your bench?
>>74988791
Completely normal
>>74994079
Bodyweight: full, nah it's 130kg atm which I'm trying to drop at the moment
>>
>>74994091
I'm surprised, you look fatter than that, but desu the angle is not the best to judge it.
Anyway, 2xbw is hard for anybody, including people at 75 kg.

>>74994105
It's a normal tng, where is the bounce?
My 1RM with a pause is 167.5 kg anyway, tng to competition pause is a small step.

>>74994111
Obviously not 3 whites.
>>
>>74994133
I literally look dyel lmao
>>
220kg x2
210kg x4
190kg 2x4

Cheater life
>>
>>74994183
poggers
>>
>>74994105
You are the absolute last person who should be saying anything like that
>>
>>74994133
>Only 2.5 kg difference paused vs TNG
Man I do I know that feel

>>74994202
Because I do TNG on my bench press? Or that I use my sternum as a trampoline? Because I do neither of those things kek
>>
Ok guys listen check out my new diet idea
1kg chicken breast
2 tomatoes
1 pepper
300g milk bread

Opinions?
>>
We got a new record out of the decline piggy.
0:58 is the new time to beat boys
>>
>>74994218
>decline piggy
Talking about piggies theres this short slamhog at my gym should i talk to her
>>
Fully cheat mode only pusty stance is missing
https://youtube.com/shorts/PLDSkVDVqCw?si=A8Zy-HUGUt6pntOD
https://youtube.com/shorts/xs99iUYshmM?si=Y7NcMSXslC8GWHxv

https://youtube.com/shorts/qbOGe00IoVw?si=3xNKV3I39bHzwZxf

Now to pin presses
>>
File: 1626137361855.jpg (43 KB, 628x628)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>74994226
>>
>>74994096
An adult male weighs over 200 lbs
>>
>>74994256
Post BMI
>>
File: 7.jpg (87 KB, 1080x641)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>74994273
K. What else
>>
File: 1659815614500473.jpg (26 KB, 600x450)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>74994100
>>
>>74994297
Bf%
>>
its literally impossible to be fit and not have like ~30 bmi even when i was like ~10% bf i was 30 bmi
>>
>>74994256
Post bench.
>>
I wonder if there are trolls on /roon/ who accost regulars bout being underweight
>>
>>74994347
>>
>>74994350
Ah yes the starting strength bench
>>
>>74994350
I accept your concession.
>>
>>74994347
>>74994353
I have to convert it lool
>>
>>74994096
Bro just set your safeties instead of relying on people to side spot you. If either one jumps the gun they're shifting 380ish pounds around over your body and could fuck some shit up. Just makes no sense when you've got that nice bench to work in. I'm the equipped guy who benches 600+ here and only ever has my wife spotting for that reason; Some idiot yanked his side up way too quick once when I had 560 on the bar and it shifted all the load diagonal onto one arm suddenly. Shit hurts, could've been catastrophic. Plus if you get a bent bar and it free falls out of your hands that's a sternum or rib injury.
>>
>>74994366
It's a powerlifting gym, I trust those people.
>>
>>74994349
>trolls on /roon/
No, pretty much nonexistent. However, there is your occasional bitchfit about what is considered a good time for different distances.
>>
File: 405_1.webm (3.2 MB, 1280x720)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB WEBM
>>74994347
>>
>>74994392
Nice heavy zero
Butt has to stay down
>>
File: 1642186739798.gif (839 KB, 352x240)
839 KB
839 KB GIF
>>74994392
natty daddy
>>
>>74994377
what I'm trying to say is imagine the opposite extreme of the situation in these threads. Some regular weight jackoff running a 6:30 mile going around saying that 4:30 runners are bad or dumb for being underweight.
>>
>>74994366
As much as I cringe when people squat without safeties or bench without safeties or a spotter, theres something special about benching with a spotter.
>>
>>74994366
Or just dump the weight lol, i dumped 170 and even 180 before its not a big deal.
>>
>>74994418
I know it's not comp legal. I'll get a clean 405 some day
>>
>>74994349
False dichotomy. They're all fit, inarguably so. Powershitters are not fit.
>>
>>74994461
>fit
this is a meaningless buzzword
>>
>>74994461
>Powershitters are not fit
Nobody tell him about Pana, Haack, Atwood, or the many others
>>
>>74994496
its going to talk about not being natty next
>>
>>74994496
>won't list his name
curious
>>
>>74994392
Good bench, congrats.
>>
>>74994349
Pro-tip: Don’t be fat if you don’t want be made fun of. I don’t make the rules.
>>
>>74994527
>Shifting goalposts
Curiouser and curiouser.
>>
time for a new one
>>
File: 1642626411228.png (80 KB, 376x281)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>74994552
pottery
>>
at the time of this post >>74994349
someone starts shitting up /roon/
>get out of my grocery store REEEEE
>>
NEW
>>74994650
THREAD
>>74994650
HERE
>>74994650
>>
>>74994392
>>74994096
>>74994062
>there are multiple 3pl8+ benchers itt that dont post lifts or even workouts
What the heck
>>
>>74994501
I mean the troon is even less than natty
>>
File: 1718871738881957.jpg (193 KB, 1170x1121)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>74994656
lurk moar
>>
>>74994656
/plg/ is a bit too hectic for me so I come and go and don't post regularly.
>>
First time ever doing those felt strange and gay but I might do them as my 3rd squat a week after dl for higher reps

https://youtube.com/shorts/ON4k4KRbe14?si=F6Z0j9JyORaRwV2m

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.