[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3508.jpg (71 KB, 636x960)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
With dental care it’s as if we barely understand anything and have the most barbaric practices. Putting plastic bristles in your mouth to scrape your enamel and gums away can’t be the best solution. Instead of trying to chemically fix our bad diets I’d like dentristry to focus on encouraging eating a diet that our mouths are able to tolerate. If there are foods that will destroy our oral health if not for a bunch of chemicals and fancy surgical tools maybe those foods aren’t meant for human consumption.

What is bad for fitness seems to also be bad for oral health. Too much sugar makes you fat and too much sugar destroys teeth. So by only eating food that is good for our teeth we can eat what is good for our whole body. But what would that be? Meats, vegetables and beans seem good. But what about dairy? Doesn’t that have sugar? And what about fruit? That’s as natural as it gets how could that be bad? Is the sugar in fruit different from the sugar in cake when it comes to how it affects the mouth? And then I would think bread is out but is whole grain bread ok for the mouth and just white bread is bad?
>>
Oil pulling
Rinse with salt water

There your dental problems are mostly gone
>>
>>74986748
Can you also regrow teeth with vitamins?
>>
Nah, the psych industry is worse.
>>
>>74986735
People have been brushing their teeth since 3,500 B.C.
>>
>>74986788
Yes.
2 grams of Calcium,2000 iu of Vitamin b and e in the morning and before bed.
>>
>>74986830
That just shows that op is alright that it’s a barbaric practice. Unless you think that whatever ancient people did is good.
>>
>>74986748
15 minutes of oil in your mouth is unpleasant
>>
File: Vitamin-d3.jpg (41 KB, 671x450)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>74986788
>>
Fellas is it possible to reverse receding gum lines?
>>
>>74987464
Yeah, floss.

Flossing up against the gum impacts the gum tissue and makes it so it has to build itself back stronger because it’s being everyday by floss string

I had really weak gums in my 20s because I never flossed, then I started flossing in my 30s and my gums are tough as fuck now.

It’s painful to begin with if you never flossed before, but eventually your gum tissue strengthens.

I compare it to when barbell back squatting with a pussy pad your entire lifting career, then switching to squatting the barbell without a pussy pad, your upper back will be sore for a few weeks until your upper back gets used to it but eventually your upper back skin tissue will strengthen and become resilient and you no longer get pain from the barbell
>>
>>74986735
Why wouldn't the government get involved if it was so lucrative?
>>
>>74986735
>dentists are a scam!
I never went to the dentist until 1 of my tooth started rotting. Then it broke off and then it gave me chronic pain. The pain was so unbearable and I actually believed it would go away. I tolerated it for a month but realized all I was doing was concentrating on the pain all day to try to minimize it.
Then I got a root canal and my life is back to normal.
>>
>>74986748
Rinsing with salt water (as salty as you can make it, boil and dissolve and stir salt water to maximize concentration) kills the Jew.

There's 0 money to be made mixing water with salt but 1 minute of that, rinsing thoroughly will take care of pretty much any dental issue.
>>
>>74987522
Floss recedes gums along with toothbrushes
>>
>>74986735
Can someone shop a BBC on that women’s face, please?
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>74987522
Some people say flossing will recede gums. When guns recede they get thin and delicate. So any hard abrasions will make it worse.
>>
>>74987464
Certain dentists that specialize in gums have procedures to fix it. Pinhole method and skin grafts
>>
>>74986735
>Aya Ueto
Great taste. God bless you saar
>>
>>74986830
the egyptians married their sisters, doesn't mean it was right.
>>
>>74986735
There's a reason you have redundant teeth, and a reason that until VERY recently in human history (as in, there are elderly alive right now for whom this applies to) most humans died without a full set of teeth. Nature/evolution/God gave you extra teeth with the idea that over the course of your life you'd lose them to disease, accident, or injury. You don't actually need that many teeth to eat, especially if you have tools to cut up and mash up any tough food. Brushing teeth with chemicals actually is the solution to the fact human teeth are maladapted for a lifetime of eating.
>>
>>74988449
Most primitive tribes do not have this phenomenon of people losing their teeth when they get old. It’s only in civilized societies this happens.
>>
File: WPTeeth.jpg (240 KB, 525x674)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>
File: Fig.23.jpg (25 KB, 325x388)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>74988449
>most humans died without a full set of teeth
no. only after the recent grain transition is this true
go read this or look at the pictures of old skulls
https://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html
>>
>>74986735
Our teeth never evolved for 90 straight years of activity imo, it's a bit hopeless
>>
>>74988577
Not him but yes. All these advances in dental practices but we are still far behind what primitive people experienced in terms of oral health. Something is obviously very wrong. These people probably would still clean their mouth but it likely was little more than rinsing with water and using some herbs. Not nearly as it near as the chemicals we currently use to fix whatever is wrong with our diet. It’s obvious that much of what we eat is literal poison.
>>
>>74988589
Nah that’s not it. Primitive people have better oral health than modern civilized society.
>>
>>74988589
If that were true people wouldn't live to be 90 years old. No advance in medicine thus far has significantly extended the human lifespan.
>>
>>74988575
wypipo don't dental they arch
>>
>>74987040
Fucking kek you can literally see his gumline levels are different (which is normal they move up and receed)
You retards will believe anything
>>
>>74988754
Cause it improved retard
>>
>>74986748
you know what you can also do? Saliva pulling. Just don't swallow your spit for a while and start swishing it around. My tooth pain is gone just from doing this after drinking some water.
>>
>>74989535
There is no possible mechanism for a decayed tooth to regrow.
Even if you're a completely retarded terminally online moron, surely there is some baseline your tiny brain can accept as a fact.
There is simply no way for a tooth to add material to itself.
>>
>>74990139
Ah yes the pain is gone.
Love it when morons like you show up with giant infected abscesses because they would rather cope with stupid bullshit over just getting the damn problem fixed
>>
>>74990224
I don't believe in doctors or dentists both are brainwashed retards who worship jews
I heal myself easily and naturally with my mind
>>
>>74986735
It's almost entirely a scheme to sell you services you don't news unless you're too retarded to be healthy and take care of your teeth. I was told about 15 years ago that I had multiple cavities, even as a teenager I was able to tell the chink dentist was lying and just wanted to sell some drilling services. I never went to the dentist for 15+ years and none of these cavities he claimed I had got any worse, they weren't there to begin with.

>>74986748
No one is actually going to do that. Just brush and floss, only drink water between meals and swish it around in your mouth to wash away any residual food. Seriously brush your tongue and floss, don't wonder why girls won't kiss you if you don't.

Also use hydroxapatite toothpaste, fluoride is optional but hydroxapatite is what your teeth are actually made of. Fluoride replaces hydroxapatite if there isn't enough hydroxapatite, but it's much better to have that instead. You do have to use one or the other, many people report getting cavities when switching to some hippy toothpaste without either.
>>
>>74990214
Sure thing goldberg, get your vaxx then get your teeth pulled
>>
>>74990214
Teeth remineralize themselves. There is also a peptide that heals teeth.

>Oligopeptide P11-4 is a synthetic, pH controlled self-assembling peptide used for biomimetic mineralization e.g. for enamel regeneration or as an oral care agent
>>
>>74988012
>>74987677
Wrong. How do you lift weights and not understand how tissue growth works?

If you stress the tissue with force, it will grow back bigger, stronger and tougher

Saying flossing makes your gums shrink and weaken is like saying lifting weights makes your muscle shrink and weaken
>>
>>74990327
Yeah that's what happened with me, you would think dental companies confirm the need for fillings but nope
>>
>>74988425
More right than letting their son cut their dick off
>>
File: file.png (377 KB, 509x600)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>74986788
>Can you also regrow teeth with vitamins?
they definitely grow somehow
I don't have any good pic but I had a small dent on a tooth 3 years ago and it basically disappeared by itself
>>
>>74992003
Because other parts of your tooth wore down (abrasion, erosion, attrition).
You CAN NOT REGROW YOUR TOOTH, dont fall the scams bros. Taking excess vitamins will only make a big strain on other parts of your system.

T.actual dentist ( aka. professional scammer)
>>
Brush my teeth once a day.
Oil pull.
Salt water gargle.
Went to dentist for first time in 12 years. No cavities, told I must brush and floss often.
Just don't eat goy slop and do basic teeth maintenance.

Also if you need a tooth pulled, you can do it yourself easily with some dental floss and a broom handle. Tie tooth, bite handle and turn it to apply tension to tooth, pop, done. I removed my own wisdom tooth this way because it was stopping my jaws side movement.
>>
>>74990728
You are talking about non cavited caries.
Although this agent is seeked to increase the bonding strength of the filling material.

Non cavited caries can indeed be reminalized ( not regrow). However, at home you will have a hard time finding these. Go to your dentist and let them check for you.
>>
>>74992074
Kek you had balls anon, sometimes the tooth wraps around your nerve which innervates half of your jaw. By doing smthng like this, you can easily rip your nerve off. Worst case is that it wrapped around artery, which if ruptured even in professional settings, can be lethal in 5mins, as you bleed out. These cases are always specially handeld.

I have to note, that these are rare. Most complication will be remaining root fractures and infection I suppose.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.