[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4489.jpg (98 KB, 613x1084)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>born to be a lean babyface twink
>only get mires and attention from girls when i bulk to 15% bodyfat and grow out my beard

any lifts for this feel?
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8 KB, 400x343)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Same here anon. I cut down to around 12% bodyfat last year and shaved the beard, and the way people treated me was night and day. Now I just permabulk, it's great except I feel like a fat fuck when I take my shirt off
>>
>>75117955
yeah it sucks but once you find your lane you should stay in it. it’s rare when people look good in different styles/builds
>>
>>75117820
man, it's the complete opposite for me. Problem is, I'm like autistic or something, so I kinda wanna look andro and twinky. I got a large face and good beard genetics. Big nose etc
>>
>>75117820
I'm naturally pale and blonde. The hypermasc look doesn't work well for me. I need to be lean and clean-shaven to have any appeal.
>>
>>75119871
have you tried getting a tan and black castor oil
>>
post pics??? maybe i’ll welcome you with open arms (and a hard cock)
>>
>>75117820
Dressing well gets you far more mires with far less effort, and I'm talking collared shirts and clean pants (not faded ink jeans). You fags who care so much what stinky cunts think should be on /fa/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.