[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5521.png (66 KB, 241x327)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
Why aren't you doing hip abductions/adductions anon?

They activate the muscles which help you fuck.

Whenever I see a guy use this machine I know he can fuck.

No homo.
>>
because I'm a volcel (incel)
>>
>>75119015
I already do squats.
>>
>>75119015
>Why aren't you doing hip abductions/adductions
Im doing abductions alright
>>
>>75119015
I do those as well as hip thrusts. Yes my squat numbers have gone up.
>>
>>75119015
Squats and deadlifts already train adductors some, but I do do abductor machine.
>>
>>75119015
I have giant balls. Uncomfortably big balls. I sometimes sit on them. I can't use a rowing machine. I can barely use a treadmill. I have to run like bigfoot or I crush my balls. I will just build them the old fashion way by fucking.
>>
>>75119015
I want to ask, how many reps and sets should I start with Hip Abductions? I mean I already do Leg Raises, Cable Ab Crunches and Oblique Twists.. just needing another exercise to squeeze in on my core/leg day.
>>
>>75119015
I tore my adductor doing squats so now I always warm up with these beforehand.
>>
>>75119212
May I see them?
>>
>>75119015
Don't need to. I squat.
>>
>>75119015
If you can squat 140kg you max out this machine 20 reps
>>
File: buddha.png (325 KB, 460x460)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>>75119015
I do, but not for fucking.
>>
File: add.webm (1.51 MB, 540x960)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB WEBM
>>75119015
Why would a muscle, it main function is to close your legs and prevent access to your vagina/dick, mean you are good at fucking?
>>
>>75119271
Until you're walking like you just got plowed in the ass
>>
>>75119015
Doesn’t this cause sciatica?
>>
>>75119283
Same i always warm up with the add/abb machine before squatting
>>
>>75119015
I have a home gym, and although I do go to the gym to use some of their machines, a hip adduction machine is likely one of the last things I'll buy. You do work the hip adductors when you squat. All the biggest bodybuilders, powerlifters, and strongmen have huge adductors, and very few of them regularly train them in isolation.
>>
>>75119015
I don't have this machine in my garage.
I have no intention to adding this to my homegym.
>>
>>75121510
You also work out the adductors when you do squats, even if you don't really feel a pump in them, and they do hypertrophy quite a bit from squats. I'd still recommend doing hip abduction for your abductors and side glutes. They help stabilize you when you do squats. All you can do them laying on one side on the floor or standing with a booty band at your ankles. Just kick one of your legs to the side while balancing yourself against the wall for a certain number of reps, and then alternate.
>>
I have large genitalia. So large that it makes this movement uncomfortable. Imagine how women with large breasts are uncomfortable running. That’s how I feel doing this machine because I am that well endowed. It’s a shame really. I know it’s really good as an accessory lift for squats.
>>
>>75119015
I don't have sex
>>
>>75119015
Because I maxed that machine without ever having used it before. It's useless if you're a strong squatter.
>>
>>75122501
I only started going to the gym a few months ago and never squat and i've already maxxed it out at 85kg. The weight is far too low, i agree. I end up doing 25 reps per set.
>>
>>75119212
You might have caner

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.