[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7469.jpg (65 KB, 516x1140)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
I tried this shit and my score was borderline terrible for my age is this shit even accurate how does it work?
>>
>>75119657
No.

I remember seeing a video of Ishowspeed, the streamer, beating Alex Pereira who's arguably the hardest hitting puncher on Earth on that machine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIbAS7VW_28

Anyone who has any Martial arts experience can tell that the first punch is way way more powerful.

The way it works is that there's a sensor on the underside of the top part that records the time between first impact on the ball to the time it takes for it to cover the sensor, it's loosely related to punching power but at the same time it's completely different.
>>
>>75119684
Speed is black and therefore mogs any non-black in violence capability
>>
>>75119691
>>/pol/
>>
>>75119742
Nigger
>>
>>75119657
Step into your punch, easy max score and mog everyone watching
>>
deontay wilder broke one of those kek
also all pro boxers get over 800 or 900
>>
>>75119657
yes very

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.