[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ive started taken psyllium husk with probiotics in it. How many weeks til the bloating and constipation stops? I didnt have it before the husk but ive had a lot of diarrea lately so that is why i started taking it
>>
>>75119755
It will stop when you stop taking the psyllium husk.
>>
>>75119849
unironically this. the less fiber I eat the better I feel. just enough to shit is all you need.
>>
>>75119755
https://youtu.be/Iz53dawDtJ8?
>>
>>75119755
how much are you taking? also, why are you taking it with probiotics? what are you trying to accomplish?
>>
How do you get constipation with psyllium husk? That made me shit a lot easier
>>
>>75119954
10 grams. 5 in evening and 5 in morning.

It has probiotics in it already, i bought it specifically because its good for gut bacteria

>>75119964
Thats my question. Thought it helped with stomach problems
>>
>>75119755
>>75120028
You're eating too much to start off
Probiotics is causing the bloating (will go away with time, 1-2 weeks depending on how fucked up your microbiome is), psyllium can cause constipation if you're not drinking enough water
I have a healthy gut biome and can tolerate a lot of fiber, if your biome is fucked though it will get really gassy until they get to an equilibrium when you eat fermentable fibers
>>
>>75120042
So i should continue taking phyllium but just less?
>>
bump
>>
>>75120089
Yes and add more water
>>
>>75120042
>>75120774
The bloating will never go away, you lying fuck. You’re just going to get used to it. You’re setting OP up for months of pain for zero benefit. His fault for falling for this garbage though, I guess.
>>
>>75120028
drink more water throughout the day. hot tea would be ideal if your digestion is fucked. a gentle laxative tea might help clear you out. also just go for 1 big dose of 1tbs in water. if you want probiotics, add 1 cup yogurt to 3-4 cups water and drink 2 or 3 of those a day. dairy is a very mild laxative that will help you shit.
>good for gut bacteria
you want resistant starch from beans, whole grains, potatoes or other prebiotic supplements like inulin. psylium only absorbs water and gives you mega shits.
>>
>>75120844
Shalom silverstein
>>
People will try anything for a quick fix except drinking water. You get what you pay for, ig.
>>
>>75119755
psyllium doesn't cause constipation, it holds on to water and keeps your shit flowing
just drink lots of water
>>
>>75121047
How stupid are you? Jews on 4chan conspiring to tell people not to continue doing something that’s causing them crippling gut pain? Despite being pro fibre being one of the most “Redditor” things out there?
>>
>>75121216
>not to continue doing something that’s causing them crippling gut pain
Except it doesn't, only a jew would lie so blatantly and get mad when someone points out their retardation
>>
>>75121273
>How many weeks til the bloating and constipation stops?
>>
>>75121369
Nothing to do with psyllium husk
>>
"probiotic" products are useless at best. Just get pure ground psyllium husk
>>
>>75121396
Yeah, I guess it’s just a total coincidence that OP’s symptoms began after consuming it on a daily basis. Not as if high fibre is widely known to cause these exact symptoms.
>>
>>75121571
Yes thats a coincidence since no one ive seen use it had constipation problems
>>
some people get bloated with fiber and others shit themselves sounds like you figured out your band eat it in moderation or skip this kind of food
>>
>>75119755
Mix it with black seed oil
>>
>>75119755
I started getting bloated when adding a probiotic to my morning. I think it will get better once im used to it.
>>
i think you’re mistaking prebiotics with probiotics, and you’re better of taking Banatrol (banana flakes fiber) for diarrhea which will solidify your shit and is used medically in hospitals
>>
>>75121593
>I’ve never heard of it so it ain’t true
Congrats on being an ignorant retard then
>>
>>75121932
>its true cause I heard OP say it
alright
>>
>>75119849
Basically this, you're just creating a clog in your body OP

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.