[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000023650.jpg (28 KB, 452x678)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>libido decreases so much gooning would be legit torture
>dreaming about apple cobbler and taking a bite in a moment of weakness but spitting it out because you can't spare the calories
>become so chill and low energy that you have second thoughts about putting on socks when you get your shoes
>sleep like death itself every night
Anyone else experienced stuff like this?
>>
I did a suicide cut to get in great shape before going on a trip and my libido was super low to the point where I couldn't get hard with a chick I met there.
>>
Stop cutting
>>
>>75120369
Yeah all that is your body telling you to eat dumbass
>>
>>75120369
Did you not realize you're not suppose to drastically cut for a long time right?
There is a reason fasting and everything else leads to extreme weightloss including muscle loss.

However I severly doubt you're actually cutting or because
>sleep like death every night
Number one side effect of fasting/cutting is extreme insomnia, because glycine is the first amino acid to go deficient in your entire body and is necessary for sleep.
The body can barely maintain glycine stores at the best of time, let alone on a cut. Because all glycine that is converted is used for only highest priority functions (skin, lungs, digestive system).
>>
>>75120724
Damn that's rough bro
>>75120728
No, too fat
>>75120786
I'm sure it is, but I'm too fat right now to consider it
>>75120824
I'm definitely cutting. I'm down 15lb this week. I also believe you about glycine but it seems more like something that's only true in text books and not so much in practice
>>
>>75121051
>15lb this week

So it's your first week and you're already washing out? You lost water weight.
>>
>>75121068
It's 4lb of fat and 11lb of water if the numbers are right, yeah
>>
>>75120724
>i-it's the cut's fault i swear!!
sure thing faggot
>>
>>75121128
You're in a 2000 calorie deficit? Are you just not eating?
>>
>>75121169
No I'm just 350lb and very active. I work a physical job so I was burning like 4500 calories per day
>>
>>75121288
Even that being the case you may be overestimating your TDEE. At 350lbs losing more than 10lbs of water would be pretty normal. Either way though just stick to it and the weight will come off, just don't get discouraged if it doesn't come out to the 4 pounds of fat a week you're currently anticipating.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.