[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705479746816360.webm (2.79 MB, 680x848)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB WEBM
How do I microbiome-max outside of eating yoghurt?
>>
>>75121092
I don't know, but that's a very cute webm.
>>
>>75121092
fiber fiber and more fiber
that's what your gut microbiome primarily eats so feed it like those weird fetish dudes feed their brood sows
>>
>>75121092
Poo poo transplant

In all seriousness though, Kefir, Sauerkraut, Fermented pickles, Kimchi. You can also get probiotics supplements but do your research into them so you aren't completely wasting money.

You also need to change your diet to help these good bacteria flourish. Eat plenty of fruit and veg and get as much fibre as you can even if you have to force yourself too.

Easy option for fibre in the morning: cut up an apple and put it into cereal, top with kefir and add some mixed nuts into it (if you aren't allergic)

Eat a banana or tangerine during the day. Small portion of grapes.For dinner be sure to get a variety of veg, maybe put a little sauerkraut on the side. If you can, eat some carrot and celery sticks too with some hummus or whatever as a wee snack (or with some salt and a little melted butter)

But yeah diet on top of probiotics is key for it to be effective at all. It is life changing though and it can even change your behaviour and psychology. Food is your medicinr
>>
I make homemade kefir, yogurt, and natto. I buy pre-made kimchi and sauerkraut.
>>
>>75121092
faeces transplant
>>
>>75121092
why is that horse carrying food?
>>
File: images-8.jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>75121092
basically just eat plant foods

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.