[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sports.jpg (53 KB, 673x1000)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
gym is boring AS FUCK
>>
File: 1000023732.jpg (599 KB, 1440x1800)
599 KB
599 KB JPG
>>75122246
I like both
>>
>>75122246
>coomer has no discipline
surprise surprise
>>
>>75122246
Imagine needing to be around a bunch of sweaty people playing a "sport" in order to get your workouts in. Extrovert retard who needs validation 24/7. Fuck off.
>>
>>75122246
The retards on this board are fatherless, uncoordinated retards.

They would rather waste their life going to the gym 4-5 times or more to get that bulk or cut and either die of a heart attack like the obese pieces of shit or be socially retarded and wonder why they never find people to care about them or why they are boring as fuck.

Get a fucking hobby, retards.
>>
>>75122299
lol i actually barely talk except for the mandatory small talk snoozeville shit. its just a video game irl that's it. gym is for fags that think muscles will get them females. honestly, you have a way bigger chance playing sports that have females around
>>
>>75122510
>Get a fucking hobby, retards.
What country you from?
>>
>>75122512
most athletes go to the gym though, its not as if its one or the other
>>
>>75122510
fatherless is true. i wouldnt be into sports if my dad didn't play sports with me as a tiny anon
>>
>>75122521
Yup
>>
>>75122521
lol nah. most pro athletes? sure
but 99% of the world? why the fuck would i spend hours and money on something boring when i can have fun doing sports for basically free.
>>
>>75122574
^this^

There is a difference between sport as recreation and sport as a job. As least pro athletes get paid to workout, but probably just see it as a 9-5 because they actually have personalities.
>>
>>75122619
>they actually have personalities.
The most boring people have hot wife
You dont need personality to succeed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.