[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: arm.png (8 KB, 362x499)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Is the tri to bi ratio in top and bottom genetics?
I'm growing my biceps but they never really take after bottom's shape.
>>
>>75122831
>I'm growing my biceps
you are not :D
>they never really take after bottom's shape.
u are curling with internal shoulder rotation, it's brachialis and elbow biceps tendon torture, biceps itselgf can't properly contract if your shoulder isn't externally rotated, bottom part of moyion is brachialis always anyways
>but it does get biceps no?
no, muscle fibers aren't straight between attachment points, biceps is sputtering and that's why elbow tendon hurts not biceps muscle belly i ur case
>is curling even doing anything to biceps?
no it doesn't :D

i will tell u what i found, it will be simpler:
short head of bicpes has nothing to do with elbow flexion, it's esponsible for forearm supiination
>how do u even get resistance for supination motion
belt tied on plate, u pot thumb through belt and wrap it around it so that it tries to pronate your hand by unwinding, short head of biceps is forearm supinations with acute angle in elbow in external shoulder rotation

long head as i said can't properly contract unless shoulder is in external rotation and humerus is raised (abducted) to the side
>u cant curl with ur arm raised
u can i f u lay on your side, elbow must be supported and there u "curl" through 90 deg in elbow never up never down - constant tension on muscle belly

brachialis is in full forearm pronation and u curl up to 90 degerre in elbow, it feels more like an pull than curl of any sort, it works and i've been doing it a few times already but i have to always keep reminding myself to "curl" only to 90 degree, above that biceps switches ON, that's why i do biceps like i described above
>>
>>75122891
> fuck off sperg
i thought u wanted to know why ur biceps grows maybe somewhat but the shape is unsightly, it's because u're maybe sort of growing brachialis that is pushing out short an long heads of biceps that are small and underdevelopped
> they never really take after bottom's shape
> tri to bi ratio
oh that thing u asked about, well regular curls don't do biceps and just about everything works long head of triceps - that's why u have no guns
>>
>>75122891
>short head of bicpes has nothing to do with elbow flexion, it's esponsible for forearm supiination

Genuinely cant tell if severe retardation or a joke
>>
>>75122919
Did his writing style not provide enough context clues that he's a schizo beyond saving?
>>
>>75122919
>Genuinely cant tell if severe retardation or a joke
short head of biceps has nothing to do with elbow flexing, when elbow is flexed u can access short head of biceps and isolate it via supination against resistance i so ingeniously made up on the fly - better?
>no u retard
but to isolate short head of biceps shoulder must be in external rotation, unilaterally of course u don't wanna look like faggot from the webm
>why? short head muscle fivers see each other with internal shoulder rotation
but long head is cojoined with short in elbow and that's what u feel when u're "curling" - short head spazming like retard strenght kid and long head swithing it off by dead weight, u're trying to pull elbow bicep tendon like an bandaid - short and hard pull :D

and u get no biceps because u need 30+ seconds of time under tension on muscle belly to hypertrophy an muscle, u get ZERO with suputtering muscle (regular curls)

>>75122924
>Did his writing style not provide enough context clues that he's a schizo beyond saving?
>>75122924
>Did his writing style not provide enough context clues that he's a schizo beyond saving?
where did u get this notion lol?
>>75108567
u're fucking trying to talk me into building shortened psoas on the grounds that it "looks like a dick" lol - that's pure eveil, nothing schizoid about my behaviour
>>
>>75122891
>you are not :D
they're
I made it from 16 to 16.5inches

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.