[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0769.jpg (241 KB, 1024x766)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Only actual knowers allowed itt. Been experimenting with psilocybin for a while now and have been seeing some gains. I’m thinking of experimenting with fly agaric because it’s easier to forage and more available in my area than any other species (see these guys in my local park while I have to drive out to the country for liberty caps) What’s the process for making these guys edible? Can I just dry them for a few days like regular mushrooms or is there an actual method to detox them? What’s the recommended starter dosage? Is there any proven benefits to microdosing this?
>inb4 THEY ARE HECKIN POISONOUS YOU SHOULDN’T EAT THEM
I don’t care faggot, I’m doing it so either help me or gtfo.
>>
>>75124812
Psilocybin is an actual hallucinogen. Fly agaric, muscarin, is a delierient. Stay away from it.
>>
>>75124830
Did you not bother to read the post, you fucking retard queer? I am doing it whether a Rothschild agent like you recommends it or not. Post advice or leave.
>>
Although not fitness related...

I made a tea out of an amanita pantherina (I believe) and had one of the most intense psychedelic/out of body experiences of my life. It was one palm sized cap, we boiled it for about 5 minutes or something. Incredibly unpleasant trip, do not recommend it to 99% of people. Unless you're into shamanic practices or something, amanitas are not recreational
>>
>>75124812
Ive cooked and eaten quite a few, havent noticed any effects. I suppose the boiling kills everything there is to them other than some nutritional value. Theres a lot of informatio on YT though, 2 channels dedicated specifically on microdosing on dried agarics.

Far as I remember, reports of better sleep and anti-depressant effect were most common.
>>
>>75124859
Did you eat it raw or dried? If the latter how did you dry it
>>
>>75124830
It has muscimol, not muscarin.
>>
get a reindeer, let it eat the amanita and drink the piss
it's how russian shamans did it
>>
File: maxresdefault (23).jpg (118 KB, 1280x720)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>75124812
It's vital ingredient for the bane potion
>>
>>75124845
Have you read about what deliriants do? Go look up datura trip stories. Enjoy being a retard.
>>
>>75124951
>Have you read about what deliriants do?
Yeah, they make me feel awesome just like steroids and alcohol do. Get out of my thread, Moshe.
>>
>>75124812
They can fuck up your stomach which can in turn fuck up your trip
>>
>>75124895
Ive only eaten it for food's worth. Boiled twice over. Then in risotto with beef and other forest shrooms. Anyway, if you're going for the psychedelic effect, you have to eat it dried.

Also, the amount of toxin varies vastly between a particular piece, even if they grew close to one another. Thats why its always recommended to eat small amounts.
>>
>>75124812
I have used them dry, can't remeber exact dosing but it wasn't more than 7-10 grams I think. Microdosing these seems like a waste of time, but I could be wrong. They taste quite good, but I was a bit dissapointed by the effect, it seemed closer to alcohol than psychadelics. You can try them if you are curious, but if you can get psylocibin shrooms in the wild, I wouldn't bother

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.