[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dr kike israeli.png (376 KB, 580x547)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
This guy looks fucking grotesque & I'm sick of seeing him. The youtube algorithm initially assaulted me with his bullshit.
>"Doctor" Mike Israeli
>"Scientist"
After succumbing to the suggested/recommended thumbnails, I checked out two videos. I wish I hadn't.
>1st
In one video, the "doctor" literally claimed that seed oils were actually totally healthy and not bad for you because..."muh studies." Muh studies that he also conveniently forgot to cite.
>2nd
In another video, this "doctor scientist" admitted that steroids make him want to literally torture—yes, unironically TORTURE—anons who troll him in the comment sections.
So, this "doctor" is a literal psychopath with the emotional fortitude of a homicidal woman with BPD.
If you are that much of a manlet, getting this big not only makes you look fucking gross—and EVEN SHORTER—it reeks of cope.
>>
I am a man with the sensitive soul of a poet. I should be composing Sufi poetry in Nishapur or writing Buddhist treatises in Nālandā. Not peering at such grotesque images.
>>
>short ugly manlet
>permanently seething that he can't get his IFBB procard like Greg Doucette
>>
>>75125404
For the Buddha to achieve enlightenment, he first had to witness poverty, disease, and old age. Perhaps seeing the nauseating physique of Dr. Mike is what is required for you to get them mad spiritual gainz.
>>
>>75125416
>>short ugly manlet
It's funny because in that second video wherein he admitted to having homicidal desires to torture shitposters, the interviewer asked him what initially motivated him to get bigger.
And this bald effeminate faggot acted like he couldn't pinpoint why.
>short ugly manlet
hmm
>short ugly manlet
huh
>short ugly manlet
Yeah.
Gee, Mike. I WONDER what the catalyst was.
>>
>>75125404
>>75125417
>>
>(X)
>>
>>75125395
I saw that second video, he also claims to have an IQ well over 160. "unmeasurable" is how he described it
>>
>>75125395
he looks like the meth head who lives in my neighborhood
>>
>>75125395
"algorithim" promotes an ugly Jew. Once again. Sure.
>>
>>75125395
>mogs you
>>
File: Steve Reeves.jpg (58 KB, 564x693)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>75125395
There is the option "Don't recommend channel" on youtube. You should try using when one of his videos pops up.
>>
>>75125416
based
>>
>>75125395
yeah he looks disgusting
I dont even judge men, but this guy is just off. He gives off bad energy
>>
I love Dr. Mike Isratel. I literally lost 15 lbs since I started listening to him in July.
>>
File: 20240916_233622.jpg (108 KB, 720x1162)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>75125395
It's rather simple even a phone poster can do it.
>>
>>75128697
I saw abs for the first time within three weeks of watching his video on abs
>>
>>75127261
>There is the option "Don't recommend channel" on youtube.
Are you fucking kidding me? That has been a feature this entire time? Where??
>>
>>75128726
Holy shit thank you i have never noticed this!
>>
>>75125395
I could kill this guy if I had to
>>
>>75128726
ive did that and still see him non stop jewtube wont let you ignore a tribe member
>>
>>75125395
The definition of dickless roidtranny
>>
>>75125395
He litteraly looks 60 in this pic. His wife is ugly complete loser
>>
File: IMG_9128.png (2.43 MB, 2532x1170)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>75125395
He was done so dirty by this side angle shot hahaha. Holy shit. Little feet danglin lookin bitch.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.