[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1725464355754939.png (335 KB, 688x850)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
Unless you're a beginner with completely DYEL legs or a roider trying to turn IFBB pro leg day is a meme
>>
he looks great
>>
>>75126347
squats make you strong
>>
>>75126347
Except squats signal full body muscle growth to your muscle that are currently sore, I.E unreplaceable for mass building in your routine.

You're a dyel faggot nigger though..so wouldn't expect your ilk to understand.
>>
semi-agree with your shit-bait thread. A complete leg day with quad, glute and hamstring isolation is completely unnecessary, Squats and deadlifts are enough, with 3x/week calves and pitalis anterior work while you're sitting down
>>
>>75126347

WTF is this grotesque monstruosity
>>
>Throwing away free metabolic gains
>>
>>75126369
No they don't retard
>>
>>75126369
Also I lift more than you guaranteed.
>>
File: 765.png (244 KB, 680x625)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>75126386
>working calves
>>
>>75126347
It depends. If your arms aren’t even 17 inches you will look crazy if you’re squatting 225 for 10 reps. But if you have big arms and shoulders, bench 225 for reps, then it makes sense to be able to squat a full set of 165.
>>
>>75126654
I don't necessarily disagree. Legs should be worked just enough to not look like chicken legs in proportion to your upper body. But trying to infinitely grow them (especially as a natty) is extremely short sighted since your body can only put on so much total muscle, and you'll never have a good physique if you invest too much in legs.
>>
IDK about that but what I do know is that caring about my joints prevents me from getting my squat up real heavy. When I try to progress beyond about 3 pl8s, my knees say "nope" and tweak on me and make me prehab/rehab them for 2 months.
>>
>>75126347
OP has tiny weak baby chicken legs and makes daily cope threads to deal with his faggotry.
>>
>>75126713
I squat 5 plates
>>
>>75126700
Probably lacking in one of the muscles required for better knee stability at higher weights. Try opening with hamstring curls before squatting and if that doesn't work try more adductor/abductor work.
>>
>>75126713
>Isolates the glutes twice a week
>It's everybody else who's a faggot!
>>
Bump to save intermediate and advanced lifters from a lifetime of overdeveloped legs
>>
>>75126347
>If you work legs you'll look like the guy in OP
is the male version of
>I want to lift weights but I don't want to like, get really big or anything, I just want to get toned
>>
>>75127490
Work legs with squats. Don't have a whole leg day. Squats will make your lower body functionally strong and won't develop cartoonish legs unless you overdo it. I squat 5 plates but my legs don't look that crazy.
>>
>>75126574
fight me bitch
>>
>>75126347
Your ideal legs should never be bigger than the ideal shoulder circumference you calculate from your height using the golden ratio principle.

5'10=178cm=132cm shoulder circumference=66cm per leg=26 inches per leg

Having this size with a teardrop and hamstring shape, while being at 12-15% bodyfat and your legs will never need more in terms of aesthetics. The next step could only be to maintain the size and develop explosivity with dynamic exercises.
>>
>>75128165
This is a good rule

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.