[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is this worth the money if I want to build muscle? The maximum weight capacity for this is 330lbs and I'm a 195lbs noob.
>>
>>75127641
I guess it depends on the cost really but pull ups and dips are probably the 2 best calisthenic exercises. You might want to make sure you can even do a whole pull up or dip unassisted first though.
>>
>>75127641
go on a bulk and use weights you've got laying around, make sure you hang them from your waist for pull ups.
I'm a homegymaxxer so you can ask me specific things to replace weights and stuff.
But they, they're good.
For pull ups I advice you try out your max reps very often, and count every rep that makes it to a 90 degree angle of the elbow and above.
For dips, if they hurt, make sure you do them with depth, that's what'll adapt your ligaments the best, rather than not going all the way down because it hurts.
>>
>>75127659
List price is $317 but real price is $403.
>>
File: 401331_03.jpg (79 KB, 807x1030)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
For #317, you're better off getting a squat stand with a pull-up bar like pic related and Olympic rings for versatility, exercise wise.
>>
>>75127641
that's a shitty looking tree stand
>>
>>75127641
Nah, gymnastic rings are cheaper and more versatile.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.