[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I eat at least 60g protein worth of 97% lean ground beef a day. How fucked are my cholesterol levels?
>>
>>75128034
cholesterol levels are a meme
keep eating the beef and disregard these abrahamic doctors
>>
uh oh guys i acidentally raised my testosterone level, should i cut off 1 of my ballsacks and give myself a onions tofu enema to counteract it?
>>
>>75128034
I eat 1.5lbs of 80/20 a day for years and have 0 issues
>>
People have been eating meat and eggs for thousands of years. It only (((became))) a problem recently
>>
>>75128169
High T equals based

Remember no fat bitchs no ugly bitchs and no non virgins
>>
>>75128034
Blood test or ask 4chan... I wonder
>>
>>75128166
what do you mean by calling them abrahamic doctors
>>
>>75128034
I eat a big fatty ribeye steak every few days and pan seared salmon in-between those days. Alot of butter cheese and milk too.

Anyways, I had to do a blood test for a life insurance policy (I don't like doctors generally). Anyways everything came back great except the cholesterol was literally one single point out of the normal range.
>>
>>75128034
Endogenous cholesterol (the cholesterol that your body makes, stores and circulates) and dietary cholesterol (the cholesterol that you eat) are not the same thing.
>>
>>75130118
the tribe that doesnt mix meat and dairy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.