[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>started doing four sets of wrist curls (including rolling the weight all the way down to fingertips and back up each rep) to failure every other day for the last several months
>developed tendonitis in index finger
FUCK, I can't even close my hand all the way without pain. I should've known better than to jump right into this volume and intensity so fast.
Have any of you overcome tendonitis and do you have any tips to share?
t. retarded
>>
Tanning helps your muscles
>>
>>75128121
Just go back to doing whatever you were doing with your hands before you started doing wrist curls.
>>
>>75128121
anti inflammatory piils and cream. also don't do the things that hurt it.
>>
>>75128121
Try not being a pussy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.