[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Which way, /fit/izen?
>>
>>75128205
Obviously the one that gets me jacked and makes me better than I was yesterday
Fuck you OP kill yourself
>>
>>75128226
fpbp
>>
Every month I win small battles. I have up alcohol, weed and consuming less Internet. Now I'm on a healthy diet so good a single Dorito chip makes my stomach turn. I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel... cause I'm I am the fucking light NYEAAHHHHH
>>
>>75128205
I’d need to make like an hour long audio recording to express my thoughts fully, but basically:

What if I’m not so noble? As noble as the people who “just enjoy the process”? That can be fine with working endlessly even if they see mediocre results or none at all? As much as people say otherwise, the reason they do things is for the result, no?

I did drag my feet to the gym today to work out like I did the past 5 years but wtf is the point if you’re unhappy? Why lift if you’re still a loser incel? I feel like veering my car into incoming traffic or swinging a punch at people I don’t like. I’m tired.

And trust that I’ll still go to lift tomorrow and the rest of the week, but I’d like to see an answer refuting my words.
>>
File: 1720634230854797.jpg (649 KB, 1400x2015)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>>75128205
you know the answer
>>
>>75128270
There are no easy answers, but it is possible to adjust your mindset so that you focus on the process rather than the result. Even if you don't add more weight to the bar one day, you still feel the pleasing warmth in your muscles afterward, right? And the serotonin, and the satisfying soreness the next day, and the food that refuels you? Focus on those physical and mental sensations, not some arbitrary number that you erroneously equate with your self worth. You're gonna make it.
>>
>>75128205
Both the narrative that struggling young men are "wallowing in self pity" and that they should give up over any tiny nitpick that's out of their control are both blackpill crab bucket faggotry

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.