[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Hand Finger Cut.jpg (102 KB, 930x1080)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Can this be used to heal skin tears? If I have some nasty cuts, can I use this to help them heal? I believe I watched a video where someone put this stuff on their hand that had some superficial skin torn off to speed up the recovery process. Does it really work like this? Could I just get a little syringe and essentially irrigate my skin and expect it to heal up pretty quickly? What are some other uses for this? How do you administer it? Also, for skin tears, I know that you generally want to do something to keep the two pieces of skin together, like administering special medical tape or stitches that dissolve with time.

Also, what are some other based things you can do with biohacking?
>>
>>75130209
Imagine being too lazy to use a search engine or AI. It's well documented what it does,how it does it and how to use it. Dyor lazy faggot
>>
>>75130248
>It's well documented what it does,how it does it and how to use it
From my research, there are practically no studies on it, and the US government hates it when people do studies on unnecessary substances that really only have recreational use potential for athletic performance enhancement.
>>
Bump.
>>
Bump.
>>
Does it really work like this? Could I just pinch my skin over where I'm hurting, inject subcutaneously, and expect this stuff to heal me?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gaMMpv_w04Q
>>
>>75131679
This man seems mentally unstable. I would not be surprised if he just injected mercury into his arm.
>>
>>75131747
Usually, when physicians do injections for joint issues, they perform very careful intra-articular injections, where they use an ultrasound and inject inside the joint.
>>
I took oral bpc157 for an skin injury and it worked
>>
>>75131797
Where did you get it? I've also got an issue with the bottom of my right tibia near my ankle on the left side. I can't run or do calf raises because of it. I had a leg day today, but I didn't even do any squats. I just used the leg extension and leg curl machines.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.