[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Meh.webm (3.59 MB, 392x200)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB WEBM
anyone on /fit/ do canning?
Thinking I could prep a shitload of chicken for cheap. does self canned chicken taste like shit?
>>
Can vegetables for sure. As far as chicken goes, just make enough in 3 day batches. It takes 30 minutes to properly cook, minus time to heat up the oven. You have the time.
>>
>>75131331
Is she smoking meth or crack
>>
>>75131352
Not sure but you can really smoke anything in those. I've smoked weed oil and various psychedelics out of one of those.
>>
>>75131348
its not so much time as the portability. I've been thinking of buying a self sufficient van and getting out there for extended periods of time so naturally saving on fridge space is good. I'd still maintain a similar high protein diet and be exercising so I was wondering about canned chicken
>>75131352
>>75131371
it's meth
>>
>>75131331
>anyone on /fit/ do canning?
I do, I have a big garden and grow way too many peppers/squash/tomatoes/etc every year. Also have a pear and a peach tree and they all ripen at once, so I have to can most of them.
>Thinking I could prep a shitload of chicken for cheap. does self canned chicken taste like shit?
I'll say I've only canned chicken once, but it tastes fine if you make it right. My opinion is that its less work to just cook a big batch of chicken each week vs. the whole canning process.
I generally cook 2x a week, and at least one dinner is chicken. If I'm lazy, 4+ chicken breasts at 425 for 25-30 minutes is about the easiest thing in the world. rub a little olive oil and dash either adobo or italian seasoning depending on what I'm eating. Done. Takes all of 5 minutes to prep. Use aluminum foil and you don't even have to wash any dishes.
Canning enough chicken to be worth it would require quite a bit of planning, but that's just my thought (someone might have a different experience)
>>
>>75131388
>tfw no jib tech gf
>>
>>75131331
I can fix her
>>
>>75131352
the pipe and her technique suggest meth. with crack youd want a much smaller flame.
>>
>>75131331
where do i find a gf like this to do crazy shit with for 1-2 years until her crazedness outweighs the sex drive?
>>
>>75131529
gas station parking lots
>>
>>75131529
raves out in the forest
>>
>>75131550
thats prob more of a movie thing or maybe in the US not europe lol
>>75131614
yeah prob
i need a crazy alt gf
>>
>>75131529
checkout girl at harbor freight
>>
>>75131628
sorry idk Europe culture. looks like a typical slag to me
>>
>>75131426
living the dream
>>75131529
art courses
>>
>>75131388
how are you going to can any significant amount of food in a fucking van dude?
>>
>>75131352
Yes.
>>
>>75132288
obviously prior to leaving. You could carry a massive amount of food in a van. People out there live in a van full time their whole lives. Have you never seen a van conversion? You could well do the canning in the van. You could have the biggest canner I can think of in the van if you wanted and it wouldn't be a huge deal
>>
>>75131529
I met a crazy bitch like that in grad school for hard science but ymmv I guess lol.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.