[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706810566867384.png (2.43 MB, 1188x1734)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
A few months ago I started working out with a colleague of mine. He's a cool guy and alongside working together and working out we became sort of friends.
All was going great up until yesterday when I was asked not to return to the gym we were both going to.
Tomorrow he's going to ask me why I didn't come to the gym today. I told him I couldn't make it but I'll need to make him switch gyms with me if we're going to keep working out together.
What reason can I give for going to a new gym? There's another pretty good one nearby.
Also, is there a chance the gym staff talked to him about me? I don't want him to go and tell stories around the office because I'm gonna kill him. I don't think he'll do it but you never know. And is there any chance the gym staff of different gyms communicate? Do these people have something like idk, facebook groups for gym employees, or discords or whatever? Do they discuss what happened and why they banned someone?
What's a good reason for switching gyms I need it by tomorrow.
>>
>>75131959
Tell us what happened cockteasing faggot. You get caught sucking dick in the lockers again?

Also say that you got gifted a year's membership by a family member, and since the economy's shit, you wanna save the money
>>
>>75131959
Taking the bait. Why were you banned?
>>
>>75131992
Okay the gift idea is good. I'll have to buy a year membership prior. That could work.
>>75131996
They didn't say anything so there's no way of knowing why.

Only thing I can think of that could have gotten me banned is a few days ago I had to go alone and later than usual and there were a lot of roasties in their usual gym attire. Normally I don't stare but this time I couldn't stop myself and had a boner, so I walked out and went in a corner behind the gym to rub one out real quick. Thought even if somebody saw me, they'd only see me from behind and it would look like I'm only peeing.
Maybe someone from the gym saw me and it didn't look like I was peeing, i don't know. They just refunded me and asked me to go train somewhere else. Didn't give me a reason.
>>
>>75132040
>behind the gym like a creep
>not doing it in the bathroom
either you are a pajeet, this is bait, or you are retarded (or all 3)
>>
>>75132086
not a pajeet and it isn't bait
didn't wanna go to the bathroom because I didn't want people to think I was taking a shit
>>
File: picard-facepalm.gif (45 KB, 220x164)
45 KB
45 KB GIF
>>75132097
>Jerks off in the corner behind the gym
>"I didn't want people to think I was taking a shit"
>>
Planet fitness?
>>
>>75132040
my hero, i got kicked out of school for whacking it in a bathroom stall during class hours
>>
>>75132264
you retards cant goon at home like normal people? deserved.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.