[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7373.png (2.92 MB, 1170x2532)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB PNG
What are healthy aliments that give you the most energy. No goyslop - sugar bullshit.
>>
>>75132260
Going to sleep and waking up consistently at the same time + carbs are good energy. If you wanted energy for the entire day you'd eat a breakfast with slow digesting carbs (something with fiber) fast digesting carbs (honey) and something rich in protein.
>>
>>75132260
>phone poster
This tells me everything I need to know. Get offline
>>
>>75132260
If you aren't on keto then it would have to be slow burn(complex carbs) that lack the downsides of certain grains that didn't evolve to be consumed by humans. Or you could cope with the aforementioned and carb load in a short window then coast on that(with less detrimental foods).

Also, good to know is any excess protein will be converted to glucose by the body. So you can have comparable results or stay topped off eating meat also. Although eating only meat to replete glycogen or maintain energy levels would probably be prohibitively expensive if you tried to do that all the time.

There is also some carbs from dairy products if you're not doing a higher carb diet.
>>
File: IMG_7311.jpg (665 KB, 1839x2253)
665 KB
665 KB JPG
>>75132302
I've been here since 2014 fucking cunt and I am phoneposting because I am at the gym you fat invertebrated asocial fucked up nigger.
>>75132273
>>75132308
You actually helped me clarify some doubts.
Are oats and supermarket bread a good source of carbs?
>>
That's Photoshop
>>
>>75132858
Supermarket breads are pure poison, they aren't worth it. Whole oats are fine, also potato. But remember they are mostly empty calories/filler. They are really good for bulk or maintenance because it's convenient way to maintain or meet calorie macros.
>>
>>75133177
So whole oats and potatoes are a great healthy source of carbs you're telling me? Idgaf about the "empty calories shit" because I get most nutrients from meat, eggs, liver, raw dairy...
>>
>>75133259
Supermarket bread is from old wheat so it has mycotoxins - like left over fungus - and pesticides. I'd recommend potatoes over bread but it's not like a good sourdough will kill you or is that much worse, it's just less pesticide and mycotoxin ridden.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.