[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image-2-1629980417.jpg (86 KB, 1000x667)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
I need a stretching program cuz I'm stiff af plz help anon
>>
Just bend over I can stretch you out real good if you understand what i'm saying :)
>>
>>75133288
Stfu faggot, go to /lgbt/ or /b/ stupid retard
>>
>>75133300
this is my main board you nigger
>>
>>75133328
I'M A WHITE IRISH ARYAN
>>
>>75133414
>WHITE
>IRISH
>ARYAN
no such thing, choose one
>>
>>75133282
here's a general routine
https://phrakture.github.io/starting-stretching.html
>>
>>75133282
How the fuck do you stupid fucking niggers need instructions to stretch? Just fucking look at where your muscles are and what the particular joints are and do a movement that stretches them.
>>
>>75133282
What do you have lower back pain? Tightness all up the backs of your legs? You probably need more than just stretching. You probably need to work the muscles that you have been neglecting and THEN you need to stretch. Get yourself some squats and leg kicks (to work those hammies). You should work your feet and toes, too.
>>
>>75133282
Just do a hamstring stretch, a hip flexor stretch, an ankle/calf stretch and a butterfly stretch for your inner hips.

As for upper body just do some shoulder stretches
>>
I do high kicks. Like karate style. Kick has hard as you can straight leg as high as you can. Do sets of 10 reps per leg as many sets as you like. Imagine you're fighting Baki.

Pretty good for stretching hamstrings and glutes. For quads you can try buttocks or other movements depending on how tight your quads are.

Running is a great way to loosen up
>>
Jefferson curls got me from super stiff to palms on the floor in like 2 months
>>
>>75133282
>stretching program
nigga, just stretch??????? are you actually retarded?
>>
>>75134050
Reps and sets?
>>
>>75133483
ive been doing this on and off since 2018 and it really helped, i can recommend this
>>
>>75134207
I do 3x10 3 times a week. I got a 25lb kettle bell in my office i use. Takes barely any time. Using heavier kettles at the gym is nice but for mobility i got so many gains just from the 25. Fixed my back pain too
>>
File: bikechimp.gif (737 KB, 263x199)
737 KB
737 KB GIF
>>75133282
you dont need stretching you fucking retard
you need magnesium in your muscles
you can stretch it all you want, the muscle wont relax if there is a shortage of magnesium
say it with me like in the 5th grade biology class:
>NO CONTRACTION WITHOUT CALCIUM
>NO RELAXATION WITHOUT MAGNESIUM

>t. 7 years of lifting, no stretching routine, no stiff muscles/tendons
>>
>>75134152
Man, there's some damn good stretches out there you couldn't even have imagined with a pound of meth and a stack of Hustlers.
We learn like 3 stretches in school and none of em are gonna hit your glute the way it needs, bby.
>>
Mobilitywod/readystate
and Happy Body

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.