[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rippetoe.jpg (345 KB, 1920x1080)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>you have not seen a single xy chromosome being do squats or deadlifts in your gym

I always thought most people were subhuman animal retards but I see so much proof of this

I seen a guy with no chest, do like 5 different chest exercises to failure, his form was pretty good but it's a bit of a head scratcher sometimes just watching how people approach the gym, like, I think the 5 sets of bench press to failure, and then taking the weight off the bar and doing more sets to failure was enough for your chest my buddy

it's all arms and chest all day every day, fuck everything
>>
>>75134304
Why do you care what other people do at the gym?
>>
>>75134309
it's hard not to notice a guy with literally no chest muscle beating the absolute dogshit out of his chest for over an hour

he could just do ss and mog me probably at this point but I dunno, I guess it takes high iq to find /fit/
>>
>>75134315
Ok but I asked why do you care? He can do whatever the fuck he wants. Doesn't effect you at all.
>>
>>75134352
why do I care about my fellow humans training like dumbshits not accomplishing anything, because I have empathy I guess

I wish everyone the best but when I see some things I question the wisdom in them, and the fact I have never seen someone squat or deadlift at my gym, other than one roastie, which stunned me honestly

a hag was doing deadlifts with like 135 I was surprised

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.