[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6117.jpg (897 KB, 1070x806)
897 KB
897 KB JPG
>bro just shave your head
>bro just take a shower
>bro just grow a beard
>bro just go outside and get some sun
>bro just stop giving a fuck, be confident, be tough, the pussy will come crawling to you

Yikes. It looks like Chad's advice was bullshit. I guess not everyone has a chance. Some guys are just screwed. Why do we keep lying to ugly people and telling them they have a chance?
>>
>it's another doomer guy makes 10 threads a day again
>>
>>75134323
You know the guy on the right only looks weird because his bf% is too low for the shape of his head. He would look way better if he gained like 10-20 pounds
>>
File: gingerchaun.png (718 KB, 535x886)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>75134323
hands off me lucky charms fgt
>>
File: i13eubexogj41.jpg (65 KB, 600x315)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
paint him blue and call him gym-smurf
>>
>>75134323
You have to try what fits you.
Guarantee he would look better as a bulked up powerlifter on roids instead of lean.
>>
>>75134339
He’s called kekkypow
He has like 4-5 bait threads up rn
Kys kekke
>>
File: Before_Afer_Dwarf.jpg (680 KB, 1080x900)
680 KB
680 KB JPG
If you're an ugly manlet you shouldn't try to become a midget bodybuilder gymcel, that's a rookie mistake.
Instead, embrace the DwarfPill. Maximize your fat, muscle, and hairiness attributes. Eat, drink and train like an alcoholic strongman, ingest minoxidil, and never cut or trim your scalp/facial/body hair. Even if you're balding, just grow out a skullet. Let your nose hair merge with your moustache. Allow your bushy eyebrows to combine into one unit. Watch as the cheekline of your beard grows up to your eyeballs, and your neckline connects to your chest hair. You should look like you have tarantulas under your armpits and a rug on your back. Become a pugnacious wrecking ball of a man, solid as an oak stump. Proudly stink of pipe tobacco, ale, sweat, dirt, and musk. Acquire a Glaswegian accent. Go spelunking and collect rocks, minerals, and precious/semiprecious gemstones & metals. Grab an axe, chop down some trees, and build your workshop. Forge your own tools and craft your own jewelry. Get into Armored Combat Sports and MMA. Become skilled with the war hammer and the battle axe. Unlock the Powerbelly, feast, fight, live in a cave, and be happy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.