[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: muscle tongue.jpg (153 KB, 640x887)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Ever since my dick started getting hard, and I saw my first bodybuilder online, I knew what I wanted... to be THAT

My mom said "No." My dad said "NO F'ING WAY!" but I was too infatuated to care. I jacked off every day to bodybuilders online and started to plan how I could be like them. I read and planned and knew what I had to do.

No gym would let me sign up without my parents permission, so I started with make-shift weights in the basement. No way would my parents buy me supplements, so I had to start scrounging up work (I wasn't even 15 yet!). My parents started to notice how much food I was eating and curbed it, so I had to start buying my own groceries.

The newbie gains were incredible and I was starting to get ripped, but I wanted more than that. I wanted BODYBUIDLER STATUS!!!

The next few years were a hard road. I finally got access to the high school weight room, HA! Sorry parents! But gaining the amount of muscle I wanted just took time, and it was frustrating! But I kept at it. Plateau after plateau, hurdle after hurdle. I went behind my parents back, sacrificed my grades, ignored the coaches in the gym. It was just me, myself, and I. Total focus

Three years into it I was big. Like noticably BIG. But I wanted more. I wanted to look like Superman. I wanted to look like Mr. Olympia! And I realized what I had to do. And you know what? I also realized it's really fucking easy to order anabolics online. And not too expensive either! I just fired up my own stack and did my first cycle, and BOOM!!!!!!

BODYBUILDER STATUS!!!

My weight increase was HUGE. My parents were like, "What's going on with you?!" All the athletics staff at school knew exactly what I was doing.

And now I have what I want. Every guy wants to be me, every girl wants to fuck me, and when I get up on that stage everyone's gonna scream their head off when I flex these sick muscles! And I'm not even 18 yet! My advice, go chase your dreams
>>
>>75134766
I’m not reading all that
Kill yourself
>>
>>75134766
All that obsessiveness over your body spending countless hours trying to be the prefect human specimen and be flawless and still got a tattoo.
Some mysteries will never be solved
>>
>>75134766
shit's like, mad inspirational, yo
>>
>>75134766
L pasta OP.
>>
>>75135006
>>75134774
Go back
>>
>>75134766
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>75134774
Fpbp
>>
>gay deviantart stories with shitty photoshopped pics
This was me from 2011-2015.
>>
>>75134766
LOL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.