[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ribeye Steak_Lip-on.jpg (50 KB, 800x600)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
It's weird to think u need to eat muscles to gain muscles
Not even a vegan opinion, I just finished a 20oz ribeye. Fucking delicious
>>
>>75135798
Lay off the weed dude
>>
If you want a stronger heart, I dont even want to tell you what you have to eat. Same goes for brains.
>>
File: 1636569436124.gif (1.55 MB, 420x480)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB GIF
>>75135798
>biggest and strongest animals are all getting big from plant protein.

ACK
>>
>>75135798
If you need to eat muscle to grow muscle, when was first muscle
>>
>>75135798
>It's weird to think u need to eat muscles to gain muscles
It's weird to think that you need to absorb all the minerals, nutrients, and proteins that make up muscle to make muscle? Animal muscle is made up of 99.9% of the same shit your muscles are made out of. If you want to make muscle you need all the stuff muscle is made out of.
>>
>>75135798
Like promotes like. Want a stronger heart? Eat heart. Want to be smarter and improve your eyesight? Eat brain. Want to improve your digestion? Eat tripe and intestines. Want higher test? Eat testicles.
>>
>>75135798
You eat muscles bevause You need (jaw)muscles to eat muscles to gain muscles
>>
>>75137341
What is this apocalypto voodoo shaman bullshit?
>>
File: 1723500834048644.jpg (109 KB, 981x981)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>75137418
Try it. It's not a joke. It literally works. I healed my damaged gut in large part by consuming dessicated beef intestines and tripe. My vision and mind are sharper when I eat veal brain.
>>
>>75137429
Ah yes, now eat the heart of the jaguar for his courage, and eat the eyes of the eagle for his vision. This will make you a powerful warrior, Squanto, and many moons will pass before you fall.
>>
>>75137441
Consider this: our ancestors ate nose-to-tail up until less than 100 years ago; they didn't waste a single part of the animal. Nowadays we eat only muscle meat, and our health is suffering for it. How many /fit/izens take collagen supplements? That's only necessary because they don't eat the connective tissue, which results in massive methionine/glycine imbalance. And that's just one example. How many unidentified nutrients are there in other organs?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.