[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

There is absolutely no point in lifting, dieting, or any other self-care if you have a mouth full of jacked up nasty teeth.

IF YOU ARE WASTING TIME AND MONEY AT THE GYM INSTEAD OF WORKING HARDER AND SAVING UP FOR A SET OF PERFECT VENEERS YOU ARE LITERALLY NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT.
>>
>>75135896
Mutt momentpost fake teef
>>
>>75135898
Your teeth are yellow as fuck. You got stinky breath britbong.
>>
>>75135902
Post teef schizo
>>
>>75135898
Post smile you ugly little gremlin.
>>
>>75135906
U first faggot horseteef lol
>>
>>75135911
You must be poor as fuck lol
>>
>>75135916
Lol post teeth rich saar oh wait u won't kek
>>
>>75135928
broke seething bitch KEK
>>
>>75135943
Kek your poor ass nigga post em
>>
Everyone above this post is indian.
>>
Big true

I got my teeth straightened and whitened in my early 30s

Cost like 8k in total with all the prep work that was involved before I could get the teeth straightened, but worth it.

I actually did it originally because I was unable to floss some of my teeth due to how uneven they were
>>
>>75135981
>8k
Careful, you're gonna rile up all the broke saars throwing around figures like that
>>
>>75135994
I’m in Australia so 8k aud 5k usd
>>
>>75135896
White teeth look fake, as well as extremely straight alignment.
>>
>>75136014
Straight teeth is a natural look, it means your jaw and teeth bone structure functioning correctly

Veneers look fake, because the teeth all look identical, but it’s not because it’s straight
>>
>>75135896
dentist told me best option is full implants or dentures. cheapest in my area that can be trusted is 35k for both top and bottom.
>>
File: download.gif (969 KB, 440x300)
969 KB
969 KB GIF
>>75135981
>mfw just paid £1600 for one tooth
>>
teeth have three functions in order of importance
>1. enable you to chew food
>2. not fucking kill you through root infection
>3. look presentable and not smell from 2. or just very bad hygiene
the dentists shilling you a full set of implants are scamming you unless you've neglected basic teeth hygiene for years and all of your teeth are fucked beyond repair
>>
>>75136051
The 8k AUD (5k or so USD)

It included

- 2 deep cleaning sessions (prep before straightening) had this to ensure everything is clear and healthy

- The straightening process (Invisalign) I had 36 pairs of Invisalign

- 4 Standard teeth cleaning during the straightening process (was included in the package) over 2 years

- Teeth Whitening package at the end of the Invisalign (this is only a temporary whitening bonus though)

- Retainers (though I never used retainers) and my teeth have stayed straight and haven’t moved since I had them done 6 years ago
>>
Either/or statements like the op are stupid as fuck. Jesus fucking christ dude you have to have a low IQ to be saying shit like that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.