[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Will I get bullied at the jim?
I’m in a predominantly white area in Canada (shocking I know) and I’m Indian
Should I be ok?
>>
>>75136799
Meh if you aren't a pajeet that was imported recently from the village, you guys seem to usually not smell like complete shit and have atleast some sort of house training/manners, I don't mind you at all.
>>
>>75136799
Feather or dot?
Feather is fine they're practically scared of you.
Dot yeah they'll put you in the sewer.
>>
I wouldn't go. Ethnic tensions and hate crimes in Canada are increasing and who knows when the first lynchings will begin. Better to prioritize your safety over vanity.
>>
you should go back, but yeah assume everyone there hates you because most likely they do.
>>
>>75136808
>I don't mind you at all.
Don't lie.
>>
>>75136810
Bro obviously dot lol
Do you honestly think a Native American would be that insecure about it here?
>>75136828
>non Native American telling me to “go back”
Kek
>>
>>75136799
>predominantly white area in Canada
These still fucking exist?
>>
SAAR PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND GIVE DUMBBELL
SAAR ARE YOU THE SON OF A BITCH I SAID TO GIVE ME THE DUMBBELL BLOODY BASTARD BENCHOD
>>
>>75136834
Well are you a canada born pajeet? They usually fit in pretty well.

Or are you one of these international students, makes me think later if you're insecure about racism
>>
>>75136836
wow a gay race communist and a jeet, you're gonna make a lot of friends
>>
>>75136852
>They usually fit in pretty well.
Uhh they are L I T E R A L L Y brown
>>
>>75136860
Anon most people aren't racists that blame jews for their short comings
>>
>>75136836
Nope natives walk around like they own the place. They'll probably be first in line to flush you.
>>
>>75136799
Just don't be a bitchy whiny Indian and people will like you. Poking fun is part of white culture. Get used to it if you are going to live in white areas and cultures. I have noticed Indians and Asians in general take themselves to seriously and get pissed of easily at harmless jokes. If a white guy is comfortable enough to make fun of you it usually means they like you and think of you as a friend. Just lighten up and don't take it too seriously. It is just part of western culture.
>>
>>75136922
>>75136799
Also to add to this advice if you can't tell if someone is joking or actually being being mean just smile and laugh and tell them they are a funny guy. Either way you will come off as a chad.
>>
You won’t get bullied but everyone is sick of your kind flooding our country. They’ll probably assume you’re the first of many. I swear every time I go to the gym there’s more brown people
>>
>>75136799
If you're in real life and not on 4chan literally nobody will give a shit. Actual adults don't bully people very often
>>
It depends, do you stink of curry and B.O.?
>>
>>75136799
did you redeem?
>>
just try to practice gym etiquette
put away your weights when done
wipe down benches
if someone is clearly using a machine don't ask them if they're done
if someone is sitting next to a barbell don't start taking plates off the barbell
(all these things I've witnessed from jeets)
>>
>>75136799
You should go back to India before we make you
>>
>>75136836
My ancestors have been here for 400 years jeet. We will liberate Canada from the flood of browns
>>
>>75136799
No. Racism has no place at the gym. Just try to behave like everyone else and be polite and no one will care.
>>
>>75136841
Muskoka
>>
Just make sure to regularly have showers and use plenty of deodorant.
I don't know if it's your diet or what but pajeets unironically reek, even the ones born and raised here. I don't think you are self aware about that because every time the subject is brought up you guys get really defensive. So I'm assuming it's not on purpose.
>>
>>75136799
If Canadians have any self-respect left, yes. What you should do is either kill yourself, or hop on the plane to india and kill as many as you can, before then killing yourself.
>>
>>75136799
Bathe before and after
>>
>>75139034
Indians have no place in my gym, or any Canadian gym
>>
>>75136799
I would play it safe and return home to India anon
>>
>>75136799
Whites usually don't assault random people that's nigga/spic shit
>>
>>75136799
I don't know but you sound like a twat so you probably should get bullied
>>
>>75139066
You’re American lol
>>
>>75136799
Take roids and get tattoos
People will think youre a biker/ cop /military/mafia etc
>>
>>75140381
Not an insult. America is one of the greatest countries in the world.
Pakistan and India are shitholes. Pakijeet. America mogs pakistan and india
>>
File: 20240902_215015.jpg (103 KB, 945x1014)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Probably not, but you deserve to be

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.