[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0435.jpg (96 KB, 1064x1039)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Recently I dropped acid and then drank some Valerian root tea for the relaxing effects. (Maybe not the best idea.)
This actually went quite well and it was probably the best trip I’ve ever experienced, but that’s not important. What I’m more concerned of is what came out of me after this concoction of substances.
I used the bathroom while under the influence of these substances and what came out of me had probably the most wretched smell ever. It was comparable to a dying car battery, very artificial and it almost stung my nostrils. I have never once had this happen while under the influence of acid and was wondering what the fuck came out of me. I know it was real and not a product of my psyche because my friend went inside the bathroom later and commented on the smell to me. It made me nervous enough that I didn’t even look down into the toilet to study the shape or color of the stool. Does anyone have answers?
>>
>>75137718
...you had a smelly shit. That's the answer.

Sort out your diet, you disgusting pig.

Acid has very few systemic effects, that's why its so safe. It might change your heartrate a bit, but it won't make you shit out "toxins".
>>
>>75138412
Cutting atm! Lost like 40 pounds, from 200 to 160! Stopped eating fast food and started cooking my own meals. Big fan of lentils and rice? Will that make me shit out something that smells like a burnt battery?
>>
>>75138432
Yes, you dumbass. Stop eating lentils. Lentils, beans, etc, they give radioactive shits, for no gain whatsoever. Full of poison, that stuff. Eat more meat and fish instead.
>>
File: IMG_0910.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>75138564
SIR YES SIR

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.