[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: main2-steroids.jpg (148 KB, 1200x900)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
I'm a firm believer that every man should do atleast 1 steroid cycle in his life.
You may ask why, well, the mental difference between having 300~900ng/dL test and having the test of 5 men is freaking awesome.
You just feel like you are at the top of the world, everyday you wake up wanting to aggressively attack ur goals and dreams in life, you get 10x more productive at everything you do, not to mention the muscle building benefits.
This shit is like using cheats in real life, you are ahead of 99% of men, you turn into a lion hunting for his prey everyday. Every man deserves to get that feeling atleast 1 time in his life.
Plus 1 cycle won't do shit to you if you just stick to test only, you can always just hop off after 1 year.
>>
>>75137742
You also suck cock for steroids. Total inferior loser.
>>
>>75137747
Awww the proud natty cuck is upset? That's a sign of low test
>>
>>75137742
>You just feel like you are at the top of the world, everyday you wake up wanting to aggressively attack ur goals and dreams in life,
Don't need any more of that shit, already want to get violent when all 5 little suvs in front of me take 5 seconds each to start moving at a green light.
>>
File: 1661362826571904.gif (361 KB, 580x799)
361 KB
361 KB GIF
Lol, pipe down natty. Everyone shouldn't start blasting 1.5g of test on their first cycle. 500mg for your first, broken up into 2-3 pins.

The mental effects are horniness. You want to jerk off all day and you imagine fucking every woman you see. It doesn't make you sharper or turn on your killer instincts. Roid rage isn't cold, calculating anger. You blow up because you didn't like someone's tone, or someone cuts you off and you feel like they did it to you personally.
>>
>>75137742
>just do drugs once you won't get addicted
>>
>>75137742
>every man should do atleast 1 steroid cycle in his life
>man
nice try kike
>>
>>75137783
Fuck those suv's. And fuck prius drivers. They're all trash. I already yell at them. Gonna be fun when the test kicks in
>>
>atleast
>ur
>atleast
Sounds about right
>>
>permanently fuck up your bodies ability to produce testosterone naturally
No thanks
>>
File: 1704384489139.png (336 KB, 904x864)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>75137742
>drug-addicted tranny talking about how hecking gender euphoric his drugs make him feel
I hear heroin also feels great. Guess I'll try that too. Just once, right? Retard.
>>
File: qy9wbxp1awib1.jpg (8 KB, 288x268)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>75137742

I want to jump on TRT when I'm in my mid to late 40s anyway. I'd be interested in running a 12 week cycle just to see how it effects me. Probably wouldn't do 500mg a week tho that just seems like madness.
>>
>>75137742
>you can always just hop off after 1 year
Best to do it after 6 months honestly, but yeah one steroid cycle to get yourself in good shape isn't a bad idea. If you transition off of them with the right supplements your test will be exactly the same as before (sometimes higher if you had low test). The only real issue is they are so awesome you will probably want to do it again. A cycle every 5 years until you are over 35 is again not going to hurt you in the slightest. Every man could realistically have 2-3 cycles in their life and they probably should.
>>
>>75137803
It doesn't with a short cycle and the right supplements to get off of them. OP is actually on to something.
>>
>>75137824
Just seems like you're a bitch made faggot.
>>
>>75137832
Right are the right supplements? And how do you know there won’t be like term effects like increased risk of cancer or heart disease?
>>
>>75137742
how do you get steroids bossman.
plus if im rapidly losing weight, should i start now or after i lose the weight.
also curious about drug tests.
>6'5" 283lb
>33% bfp
>lift 3-4 times per week
>>
File: 1674781288521527.jpg (58 KB, 460x489)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>75137824

You won't feel much different on a trt dose. Maybe a bit more pep, but even that would take 4 weeks to set in. A cycle would be pointless. Your balls are going to shut down completely whether you take 100mg or 500mg so might as well make it count. Same PCT too.

500mg is a small cycle. If you aren't fat the sides are mild. 16 weeks and the transformation will blow your mind. It's mostly water and glycogen, but still fun to quickly put on mass.
>>
>>75137742
>you turn into a lion hunting for his prey everyday
A Successful male lion doesn't hunt. Hunting is the job of his concubine. Male lions who hunt are mocked as frilly clown collar wearing tranny lions.
>>
>>75137742
What is it with beta males getting on test and then enthusiastically describing to you this new feeling of being a normal red blooded man?
>>
>>75137784
>You want to jerk off all day and you imagine fucking every woman you see.
I'm 39 natty and this is a big problem for me. I can't imagine being so little a man you're at a prime age and wishing for a higher sex drive, how did you fuck up? oh yeah...
>>
>>75137863
Ashwagandha root, finasteride, and boron citrate are the most commonly used and guaranteed to work. You can get off of them after two months. Start taking these supplements for a month before you get off the test. If you are on high dose of test half the amount for a month before you get off and take the supplements for that month too. Risk of heart disease is extremely low for short term use as long as you don't have a pre-existing condition or aren't extremely fat. Cancer risk is very low with test and can actually help out long term as you will burn a lot of fat inside of your organs inhibiting your immune system. HGH is what has a huge cancer risk. Research thoroughly what you are taking and how to take it.
>>
>>75137742
>You just feel like you are at the top of the world, everyday you wake up wanting to aggressively attack ur goals and dreams in life, you get 10x more productive at everything you do
what a load of shit. I've done a few test + cycles and I don't feel like that at all. I have more drive for the gym and sex but that's it
>>
>>75137878
Loads of conflicting info out there tho. Lots of experienced users recommend 200mg a week for babbys first cycle.

And nah I'm not fat at all. What interests me as much as anything is better recovery times. I notice as I get older it takes me a little longer to recover from lifting and sports. Adding mass would be playing second fiddle to better recovery for me personally. I do a lot of bouldering so I need to balance my strength to weight ratio and avoid getting too heavy.
>>
>>75137832
>the right suppliments
>nolva and clomid bring back natty test
Retard alert retard alert. PCT doesn't do shit and just acts as a bridge while your natty t comes back
>>
>>75137969
200mg test for a cycle and not trt would be stupid and a complete waste of time. Whoever told you that knows nothing
>>
>>75137742
>>
>>75137742
I'm at 650-750 naturally. Went to 3000+ with my 500mg week test. I'm not experiencing the mental boost at all. I just feel normal. Training does feel good though.

It's kind of a bummer, I did it mostly becaused I was hoping for the motivation/confidence gain
>>
>>75137966
How's coming off it, do you get moody? How long till you feel normal?
>>
>>75137742
its never just 1 cycle. you become a literal drug addict with sever body dysmorphia. no thanks tranny
>>
File: 1704845419178581.jpg (179 KB, 1024x1024)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>75137904
Congratulations coomer

>>75137969
No serious person recommends that. There are influencers that lie about their routines and secretly take lots of gear. Liver King being the prime example. Even after he got caught he claimed he was only doing trt.

200mg is a high TRT dose. It will put you somewhere around 1000-1500 ng/dl. Above reference range, but the effects really won't be noticeable above good diet and exercise. 500mg will put you 2500-3000 ng/dl. You will see a large bump on that.

12 weeks is also a short cycle. Unless you are taking a fast acting ester, it takes 4 weeks to saturate, so you'd only be doing 8 weeks fully enhanced. Most people go 16-20, even first cycle.
>>
>>75137974
Not talking about nolva or clomid. Ashwagandha root, finasteride, and boron citrate. All of these boost your endocrine system and get it working again.
>>
It's not that great
>Feel like you're burning up all the time
>Constant horniness, sucks if you're incel
>>
File: 1708309170085648.jpg (178 KB, 694x962)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>75137832
>If you transition off of them with the right supplements your test will be exactly the same as before (sometimes higher if you had low test)

False nigger. Exogenous test doesn't increase your natural production.

As long as you aren't blasting grams for decades your test production will return to baseline once you stop. What long term roiders and trtfags don't take into account is if you take gear for 20 years, when you stop you are 20 years older and naturally produce less test.

>muh hypogonadism
Treatments for true hypogonadism are for life

>>75138007
Unfortunately this. I've helped it a lot by switching to a leaner look, but the thought of stopping has me antsy. I'm in my 40s and I know I can't ride this forever.
>>
My normal test levels can vary so that the high is approx 3x times the baseline or lowest baseline. I know what the test high feels but I will not become a roid monkey jestermaxxer just to get pussy more often. I'm not a soldier or work for a cartel so no need to.
>>
>>75137803
It's pretty unlikely that you become irreversible fucked after doing roids or drugs for a year or two because apparently that's a phase for lot of people these days and they can recover from it. I just don't feel like being a clown for other people's entertainment or risk getting serious addictions and withdrawals.
>>
>>75137742
Mental difference - you mean being annoying?
Grow the fuck up.
You never developed into a man mentally and thus jam roids into your body under a pretense that you suddenly are somewhhat better. It is literal cokehead talk.
Tell me why I dont roid and can work and focus better, go to gym 4 to 5x week for now 20 years, fuck women I want and manage people I need, why roidees work for me and not vice versa, why I came from literal poorest of poors countryaide and now manage over 500 people? It is not roids that makes man a man. It's discipline.
Roids are for already disciplined men to enjoy a hobby or competition betyer.
It's not for boys to have a rollercoaster of emotions and end up miserable.

you are promoting something really really stupid.
>>
yeah until you fuck up your body permanently and die at age 50 lmao. loser retard
>>
>>75138050
What I meant by sometimes higher is that the right supplements can permanently help out your test production. Not the actual test injections.
>>
>>75137742
Name 3 goals that you have so aggressivelly achieved.
>>
>>75137784
>The mental effects are horniness. You want to jerk off all day and you imagine fucking every woman you see. It doesn't make you sharper or turn on your killer instincts. Roid rage isn't cold, calculating anger. You blow up because you didn't like someone's tone, or someone cuts you off and you feel like they did it to you personally.
So, a big dose of meth
>>
>>75138078
Least cognitively impaired /fit/izen
>>
>>75138078
>It is literal cokehead talk.
I feel like OP when I take speed. Except I'm only 10x more productive when I start and a week later I'm shit posting and getting scattered all over.
>>
File: IMG_7446.jpg (368 KB, 1170x2532)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>everyone should try heroin at least once in their life. You may ask why, well, it just feels amazing.
You know what feels amazing? Being a big natty lifter who has been training for 10 years, can run miles no problem, and eats healthy.
>>
>>75138086
>yeah until you fuck up your body permanently and die at age 50 lmao. loser retard
>one cycle is going to kill you!!! your test is gonna shut doooown!!!
lol, the reefer madness of our times
>>
File: getting_comfy.jpg (148 KB, 800x540)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>75138261
yeah it does, still doesnt seem to stop people slamming h, its just the difference between instant gratification or long run benefits. some just got no patience, even if they know it would be better to take the healthy route
>>
>>75138002
coming off for me personally (and everyone I know irl who's done it) is grim as fuck. Every time I get depressed, fat and my dick doesn't work for 2 months. Not worth it anymore for me imo
>>
>>75138028
I'm a full believer in those supps and I cycle boron often but I don't believe they do anything when you're shutdown. Have you actually tried that and how long + what compounds was the cycle before it?
>>
>>75138553

Did you PCT? My first two cycles I didn't PCT off and it sucked, but I was young and bounced back quickly. First one was test only 500mg. Cold turkey off. Then a year later, because I'm a full bore retard, I did an 8 week cycle of winstrol only. Made it 7 weeks and gave up. Both times I bounced back fine after a month.

I've PCTed a few times. With Nolva and HCG, it's not hard. Lose more gains than cruising, but still kept a lot.
>>
>>75138917
of course did pct each time. One of the times I had to nuke my estro for an entire month because my nips were going wild and ended up ending a relationship and quit my job. I could stomach feeling shit for a month or two when I was younger but as an adult I can't do it. How do you tell your wife you'll have no sex and you'll be a bitch for a couple of months because you want to come off steroids that you didn't need to take in the first place. My balls also never recovered their teenage size after gear
>>
>>75137742
NEVER ROIDTROON.

One year of altering your hormones will permanently fuck your natural ability to produce testosterone. You'll also likely get addicted to easy gains and become a full blown bloat turtle. You may think it looks cool but normal people look at you like a tryhard retard. Accept your natural limitations, they are in place for a reason and everybody looks best at their natty peak.
>>
>>75137878
I agree with this, there is no real reason not to try. Sides are massively overblown and so are the peer reviewed long term implications. You have like a 1% chance of having a poor recovery and a 99% chance of effortless recovery. And then you have the permanently increased muscle mass from roiding which will stick with you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>75138261
megamanlet or fake natty, pick one.
>>
File: 1704618915600585.png (328 KB, 589x485)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>75139070
stay beta
>never try
>never take any risk, no matter how limited
>>
>>75137742
>You just feel like you are at the top of the world, everyday you wake up wanting to aggressively attack ur goals and dreams in life, you get 10x more productive at everything you do, not to mention the muscle building benefits.
I already have that without steroids. It's called discipline and ambition you gigantic dick swallowing faggot
>>
>>75137742
Pinning your delt like this is insane
>>
>>75138992

Sorry, you're the 1 in 10000. I've blasted multiple times, extended cruises, and pcted off. Had two kids along the way. Wife knows I pin, but not the fill extent. I'm currently trt cruising and resting. I've been in beast mode libido wise as I recovered from a hard recomp over the summer.
>>
>>75137742
Yours dips lower at times
>>
>>75137742
This but amphetamines
>>
>>75137742
>You just feel like you are at the top of the world, everyday you wake up wanting to aggressively attack ur goals and dreams in life, you get 10x more productive at everything you do,
lmao no you dont, you larping natty faggot.
I've blasted 1000mg/week and you dont "feel" anything except high blood pressure and maybe some libido increase.
And 99.9% of people have no business taking roids. Its not a fucking game.
>>
>>75139106
lmao says some 4chan virgin with anime posters on the walls of his messy room.
You people are a hoot.
And by that I mean pathetic.
>>
>>75138261
you know what feels even better? me surpassing your 10 years of natty lifting in 4 months. LMAO!
>>
>>75137783
So real
>>
>>75137742
I would put 100lbs on my bench in 2 months and then become orochimaru with arms that just flop around.
>>
>do roids
>be at the top of your game!
>argue with people on 4chan all day
Strong pitch Pyotr
>>
>>75139750
roiders are generally very insecure and try to justify it whenever they can
>>
>>75137742
>the mental difference between having 300~900ng/dL test and having the test of 5 men is freaking awesome.
i had no mental effects but i was never low t. Hopefully i have a high tolerance im gonna run tren soon.
>>
>>75137803
most people have higher t levels after stopping roiding. roids are not going anywhere anyway there's no reason to hop off
>>
>>75139406
>but not the extent
do you think keeping secrets like that is healthy for you both?
Everyone I know basically gets depressed when they come off and stops going to the gym for a bit, you can even notice that stuff in other guys in the gym who clearly do a cycle and then disappear. If your hormones bounce back like that then you're blessed I suppose and I'm jealous
>>
>>75137997
i was at 650ng natty too, and did 500mg with a single pin only ( i split it to both glutes at the day of injection which might also speed up absorption ) and i also didn't feel any effects mentally. The guys that feel it are low T naturally
>>
>>75137798
but "doctor" kike israeli looks completely fine and definitely doesn't have a larger sized head (and probably larger organs too) and definitely doesn't look grotesque—and HE does steroids!
>>
>>75139824
depends on the ester anyway. You won't feel anything for like 7 weeks on test e regardless
>>
>>75139119
Should it be going into your thigh or somewhere instead?
Curious.
Is the delt an unsafe spot to do that?
>>
>>75139888
by week two you're at peak concentration on any ester
>>
>>75139900
you're talking shit honestly. You don't see any changes for at least 6 weeks on test e except maybe being more horny
>>
>>75139998
ive been on 3 months and if you're not a low T fucking bitch you're not gonna feel ANY effects but some faster gains
>>
>>75140006
yeah and you won't even see any gains for at least 6 weeks on test e
>>
File: IMG_E0015.jpg (681 KB, 1125x957)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>75139097
5'11 stay mad
>>75139713
You think this is gonna make me feel a certain way? Do you think I dread going to the gym? I love pumping myself at the gym everyday blasting metal. You're robbing yourself of enjoyment, years of your life, and you're a cheater. You get bald while my head is full or hair like tarzan, your skin is fucked up, your dick and balls don't work.

By all means, continue doing steroids and living in your own clown world.
>>
>>75138261
extremely based.
>>
>>75140112
are you fucking stupid? gains take time it's not magic. Your libido change doesn't
>>
>>75140138
> like Tarzan
kek swarthoid detected. lol. lmao even. Enjoying "pumping yourself" every day to your totally badass metal playlist while enjoying nogains in wheresville, thirdworldistan.
>>
>>75137742
>You just feel like you are at the top of the world, everyday you wake up wanting to aggressively attack ur goals and dreams in life, you get 10x more productive at everything you do
>you turn into a lion hunting for his prey everyday
Natties actually believe this shit lmao. How pathetic are you that you're 10x more productive on roids?
>>
>>75139893
You're likely to hit a nerve at that angle.
>>
>>75139785
Obviously. They all have body dysmorphia & act self-obsessed like actual women
>>
>>75137742
>I'm a firm believer that every man should do atleast 1 steroid cycle in his life.
it's called puberty bot :D
>having the test of 5 men is freaking awesome.
castrating oneself is awesome? how?
>Plus 1 cycle won't do shit to you if you just stick to test only, you can always just hop off after 1 year.
muahhahahah
lies, big fat LIES
bot wants u to castrate yourself lol, boto idioto :D botardo retardo :D botino cretino :D xD

if u pin, take orals whatever - u have no guarantee you will ever come back, none whatsoever

and if u feel the need to
> like using cheats in real life, you are ahead of 99% of men
ur gonads are frail already and u most probably won't come back, and u'll deflate get fat and alcoholic or sth
>>
>>75137805
opiates>roids
>>
Taking test is gender affirming care for men, faggots.
>>
>>75137865
eroids, its a source review site, i use pureanabolics personally
>>
>>75137742
I've never done steroids or research into it. Couple of questions:
Is steroids and test the same? It seems you're using them interchangeably.
I did not realize 1 cycle is that long? 1 year?
>>
>>75137742
based, I just got my test e recently, just need to go in for a blood panel then we're ready to fucking go, planning on just starting with 250mg per week to start, im 19yrs old 100kg @ 195cm and have a year and a bit worth of nattycuck gym gains.
>>
>>75137742
>I'm a firm believer that every man should do atleast 1 steroid cycle in his life.
I actually did several steroid cycles and the mental effects you describe are 99% placebo. The only thing steroids gave me was mild irritation while driving (and big muscles).

For a lot of guys, taking steroids is like carrying a gun. It's a way to feel more like a man without actually changing anything about you to be more manly. Ironically, steroids can actually be emasculating - bitch tits, small balls, infertility, erectile dysfunction, etcetera.

I'm not saying don't take steroids. I take steroids. But don't fucking mythologize about it. It's no different to taking fucking panadol. But there are a lot of people who WANT it to be different, because there's a status or self-concept bound up in it for them.
>>
>>75137742
Who the fuck doses in front of the weight rack?
>>
>>75139070
Why would you do it for a year? Max is 20 weeks
>>
>>75137742
None of this is true. You’re average 500mg cycle isnt going to change your life. This is such a retarded post.
>>
>>75145755
I bet you more people blast and cruise than cycle off honestly
>>
File: 1726765329170010.jpg (79 KB, 668x960)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
35 here. I want to do a cycle, come off, and have my natty test back in the spring.

What do I do, EXACTLY. Baby's first.
>read r/steroids
NO
>>
>>75145770
Ah i thought you meant blast for a year. Maybe, I can see it. I've done one cycle and pct does kind of suck. But once you start cruising I agree with you, you're basically locked in forever.

Imagine being 70 having to inject test.
>>
>>75145781
>I want to do steroids
>I can't read

Yeah, checks out.
>>
>>75145793
>But once you start cruising I agree with you, you're basically locked in forever.
so how can you say that if you've literally only done one cycle.
>>
>>75145807
How can I say what? That once you cruise your locked in? Because there's a lot of studies that show the longer you're concurrently on exogenous Test the less likely your natural levels restore properly.

Basically I've read it, I can't confirm it personally. But read peer-reviewed studies.

Thanks for coming to my reddit post
>>
>This shit is like using cheats in real life, you are ahead of 99% of men, you turn into a lion hunting for his prey everyday. Every man deserves to get that feeling atleast 1 time in his life.
you guys may think that shrooms turn you into a stupid hippy but on random occasions of low dose shrooms it feels EXACTLY like this. I feel like an absolute monster. Confidence I never even knew I was missing. It's like spending you're whole life thinking you are confident and don't give a fuck then you realise oh shit that is what it really feels like. Blows my mind. Unfortunately it's kind of random when it happens.
>>
File: 1723005504731.png (440 KB, 1600x1662)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>75145817
there's also studies on male birth control and all subjects restarted natural production when they stopped
it took longer the older the subject, but otherwise no one was permanently suppressed and they took test for years
pic unrelated
>>
>>75138050
>I'm in my 40s and I know I can't ride this forever
Why. Late 40s, been bnc for over ten years, never coming off
Low dose test with low dose eq or mast has been a great feel good, healthy, athletic crusie. Quality of life and health are way better than when I was natty. Should have started when I was 25
All that being said, if someone's already healthy and doesn't see themselves in a gym or being athletic in the future then there's no point screwing around with your hormones
>>
>>75137969
> Lots of experienced users recommend 200mg a week for babbys first cycle.
Lol, no they don’t. A few internet guru grifters and their sycophants recommend this and no one else. Anyone who has actual experience and nothing to sell you will tell you 500mg for 12-16 weeks for your first cycle.
>>
>>75145907
that's in two injections/week, right? do you need PCT?
>>
>>75137742
>t.ranny
>>
>>75145916
You should read a wiki you got a lot to learn boyo but yes 250mg (the usual dosage, some are 200, 300 etc) test e x2 a week = 500 and PCT is always recommended
>>
>>75145867
Never said that they didnt restart, just thar levels were lower. Look into it, trust homie. If you're gonna bnc you're committed.
>>
>>75139811
Not him but I told my wife I was going to start blasting and she told me to do what I want, she just doesn’t want to know any specifics. She generally knows when I’m on cycle and helps me check my BP and stuff. Not everything is some dark secret.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.