[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 938ri399.jpg (272 KB, 683x705)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
What went wrong?
>>
Too much ligma
>>
1974 was a lot closer to my birth

Man. I fucked it all up
>>
File: 1726069378709703.gif (449 KB, 500x281)
449 KB
449 KB GIF
>>75137984
>Bathtub chemist quality roids vs pharmaceutical grade
>Food quality is 1000% more estrogenic
>Drugs like tren used instead of primo
>>
Modern body builders are too dry. They cut just a little bit too much, it makes them look too granular and sinewy, whereas Arnie looks lean and smooth.
>>
>>75138054
It also seems like they used to use something different than self tanner on stage but idk
>>
>>75137984
imo arnold had pretty good legs. kinda the ideal for bodybuilders. any more is too much
>but i want an x frame and quad sweep
>>
>>75138054
>>75137984
This is one of the best answers. To the human eye extremely low levels of body fat looks like the person is starving, ie unhealthy. Yet at the same time they have superhuman levels of muscle mass. It looks uncanny. Arnold’s level of leanness is still within the range of lean but healthy to the human eye.>>75138120
Also this. They actually just tanned, Arnold didn’t even tan for one of his early shows. The self tanner brings out the definition more but it looks ridiculous
>>
>>75137984
Cameras too good revealing every little detail. Even bad ones. Same reason why older movie stars looks more beautiful.
>>
>>75138290
>long legs is ideal for bodybuilding
why?
>>
>>75137984
>>75137992
>>75137994
>there are people who unironically think cbum is better than arnold in any aspect
dude looks less aesthetic with the advantage of 40 years of knowledge and perfect roid / diet / workout tracking

arnold just wrote on a paper and worked out without music

kys
>>
>>75137984
Bodybuilding has been ruined by science and overthinking. As soon as people start worrying about nerdy details you know the form is dead. Only weirdos and nerds get into it now. There's no charisma left. No balls. It's no coincidence that modern bodybuilders with all these "advances" look worse than an Austrian hillbilly from fifty years ago.
>>
>>75138120
Old bodybuilder trick: use movie theater popcorn butter and nutella mixed together in a blender. Smells nice too, kind of musky/cocoa butter/baked potato odor.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.