[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Have recently started taking creatine and I feel a noticeable improvement in my performance and recovery. However what's also noticeable is my face bloating, most likely due to the water retention. Does this bloating eventually go away, or will I need to stop taking creatine to eliminate it? Also is hcl better than monohydrate when it comes to face puffiness or is it largely useless?
>>
>>75138047
creatine doesnt induce water retention. it stores water INSIDE the muscle cells, big difference.
>>
>>75138056
Well I don't know what to tell you, my face has definitely bloated after starting to take creatine. Other people have noticed it as well. Additionally I am currently in a caloric deficit, so I quite certain the bloat is not due to fat.
>>
>>75138047
Same thing happened to me, but with anadrol.
>>
>>75138095
I'm bulking but my face seems fatter than everywhere else. Even my mid section has stayed 30 inches. I got a new brand of creatine around the start of the bulk. Are you saying this shit is making my face fat? Do you all stop creatine on a cut?
>>
>>75138218
Well theres muscles in your face that now contain more water and look a bit bigger thats why
>>
>>75138304
Ffs
>>
>>75138304
Does it go away though or do you need to stop taking it?
>>
>>75138047
He w many times are you going to make this EXACT thread bro you got answers last time
>>
>>75138583
Creatine makes you retain water
>>
>>75138047
Creatine stores water in muscle not face fat. It's probably something else.
>>
>>75138056
Idk where this meme or shill comes from because my abs definitely don't show as much when I'm taking creatine, and I do get minimal but noticeable face bloating as well. Stopped taking it because it thins my hair and hides my abs. It doesn't actually increase performance, it just makes your last few reps feel better. You have more confidence because you feel less fatigue during those reps, but I didn't go down in strength at all when I stopped taking it. Psychologically you just have to push past that pain feeling.
>>
>>75138833
Whoever created the posts you're talking about that wasn't me I haven posted in /fit/ in a couple of months.
>>
>>75139219
Fuck maybe I'll try 2 weeks without
>>
File: IMG_2248.jpg (86 KB, 992x1500)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>75138047
you need better creatine. I use BPN and have no issues with bloating
>>
>>75138095
doesnt creatine ups your water needs
bloat might be because you're dehydrated
>>
>>75138047
Happened to me too so I stopped taking it
>>
>>75138047
>>75138095
For what it's worth, when I use cutting with DNP I was taking creatine. I stopped taking it and had a woosh loss of about 4 lbs of water weight and my weight loss became more consistent.
I don't use creatine anymore since I use real drugs that actually boost performance.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.