[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726422757874387.webm (656 KB, 480x852)
656 KB
656 KB WEBM
>be me
>lift and run for 3 years straight
>get a gf
>diet goes to shit, money goes to shit, physique goes to shit
>drop gf
>suddenly my fitness routine gets absolute divine
>everyday I'm looking further to improve myself
>>
She lost 250lbs? Good for her
>>
>>75139278
then your convictions were never that strong to begin with.
>>
No I'm bigger stronger and leaner than ever with my current gf and she pins my roids for me half the time.
>>
>>75139320
Yea I met my gf, now fiance, when I was overweight with no muscle and now I am getting super lean and built. Love getting hotter for her and having her feel up my muscles when we fuck. Feels good man. Also pinning lol.
>>
>>75139278
That frizzy hairstyle on women looks fucking horrible. I see a lot of women in florida with it.
>>
>>75139278
>$100!?!? Think of how much we could buy!!
Bros i have $2k in an old cigar box just chillin. I could really trade that in for 20 zoomer whores? I hope they'll spit in my mouth.
>are women gains goblins
Yes. Unless they can cook. If you find one that cooks, keep her.
>>
isn't working out fun to you? do you really just do it for someone else? that's so gay
>>
>>75139367
she’s still gonna cheat on you
>>
>>75139826
cannot imagine being this much of a blackpilled faggot. you should kill yourself
>>
>>75139278
you were only exercising to get women. So guess what? Once you got your goal, you stopped going hard.
>>
>>75139836
You may not be able to imagine it, but she'll still cheat on you when someone better comes along.
>>
>>75139958
>someone better
sorry gang doesn't exist
>>
>>75139836
i'm pretty sure you are at a very young age and probably unexperienced.
Your time will come don't really need rush things right
>>
>>75139520
>Bros i have $2k in an old cigar box just chillin
Literally me. Why are we hoarding money and we are not spending it?
>>
>>75139970
I am 30
>>
>>75139520
>women that cook
Yes, but only if they can follow your nutritional plan exactly without adding extra seed oils and snacks
>>
Wait a minute, you guys think this clip isn't staged? lmao
>>
>>75139278
>have gf
>constantly skip workouts because gratification of pussy and company > gym time
>become fat and miserable
>break up
>/fit/ and happy, but lonely
as long as i jerk off 4-5x a week, im able to stave off the loneliness enough to get by.
don’t know how long i’ll be able to keep it up but my gains have never been better
>>
>>75139970
And the person who actually posted the original one is 35. I'm old enough to have already gone through my blackpill phase and come out the other side. He's right that you are a huge faggot but you will figure that out in time.
>>
>>75140098
Hey fucking loser you are 35 and getting engaged
stupid fuck news flash for you. pussyless nigger you are trash you can't pull girls thats the whole reason you locking yourself in a marriage fucking retard.
>>
>>75140130
NTA but if you still feel the need for sexual conquest it means you were and probably still are very pussyless. I got that out of my system from ages 18-21. Being monogamous is a lot better anon, maybe you should try it once you actually fulfill whatever sexual fantasies you have.
>>
>>75140130
also nta but once you grow up, you realize companionship and sex with a woman you love and enjoy is better than random hookups which are basically using women as masturbation toys. leave that shit in your 20s and grow up faggot
>>
>>75140145
>>75140140
holy fuck hahaha you guys are absolute fucking losers
the absolute state of this board
>>
>>75140157
epic self projection. do you even lift?
>>
>>75140157
>spent my 20s banging women
>grow up
>get married
>loser
post body, poojeet
>>
File: IMG_1725.png (193 KB, 380x380)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>75139278
>suddenly my fitness routine gets absolute divine
>everyday I'm looking further to improve myself
This has nothing to do with women. The problem is you and how you manage relationships. Next girl you date is gonna be the same and you’ll come back crying again.

>imagine what we can do with $100
Shit does not even pay for a decent ticket concert these days. Cheap whore.
>>
>>75139520
bruh put that shit in a high yield savings account you'll get like 5% interest instead of just sitting there
>>
all women will cheat in the right circumstance, you might try to cope with this but its just reality
>>
>>75140595
Saying this is saying nothing. Any person could be capable of doing anything given the "right circumstances"
>>
>>75139836
Based
>>75139966
Redpilled
>>
>>75140595
you sound like you are 15
>>
>>75139278
>$100? Think of how much we could buy!
Groceries for two days is really worth your relationship, bitch?
>>
>>75140595
And yet the right circumstances seem to hardly ever occur to virgin women, how curious
>>
>>75140770
Found the incel
>>
>be me, 39 years old
>best shape of my life
>had 2 kids, wife gained some wight
>together now for 18 years
If you lift for bitches you will have bitch gains. Real motivation to go further and get real gains comes from the love of the sport itself and wanting to surpass yourself on a daily basis.

Sorry for you OP, but your a cuck
>>
>>75140584
But then I wont have cold hard cash that I can spend on various things that you dont need to be concerned about
>>
>>75139966
Gangs very much do exist
>>
>>75140812
Found the sub 70 whore
>>
At least she isn't cheating for free. My ex would do it for free.
>>
>>75140812
The Raped
>>
>>75140140
My 11th wedding anniversary is next month. My sexual fantasy is having sex with my wife. I have to fantasize about it, because it never happens. I don't follow your logic here
>>
>>75139386
It's not a hairstyle, that's what Florida humidity does to women's hair
>>
>>75140130
>>implying you can't be married and cheat
Guess what, thats what most married men are doing anyway
>>
>>75139278
>its another tiktok account who hires larping drunk people to blackpill you
>making this content is great for algo because it stops people from skipping
>90% of short form content is this
anyway you are a gay nigger. Probably 40 years old and never dated once

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.