[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vlcsnap-00672.jpg (115 KB, 1280x709)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Whenever I cum it just pathetically drips out, I wanna know what it's like to shoot ropes help pls
>>
File: IMG_1371.jpg (181 KB, 1017x1670)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>75139786
This + stop cumming for at least a week
>>
cum stack + edging
>>
>>75139802
I bust a nut everyday because of stress how am I not supposed to?
>>
>>75139877
Self control?
>>
>>75139802
I tried the top 3 and barely noticed a difference. I feel like if your diet and exercise is already on point this stuff won't change much. Or maybe I just don't have the genetics to respond well to cum roids
>>
>>75139786
HCG 1000 IUs a week split between two doses.
>>
good question: if it goes on for a long time it could be a muscle issue.
Rehabilitation is very slow and difficult. you have to do such stretches religiously for months. the cause is that you are simply breathing wrong or edging too much when you jerk off which make your urination sphincter muscles too tight.
personally i have the issue for literally years and i have been instructed as such by a urologist that specializes in the prostate and a physio doc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFehvry2TVA
>>
>>75139786
Do nofap. Even if you only last like 10 days it makes a big difference. And not just for ejaculations, a lot of other things too. You get way more horny, beard grows faster, etc.
>>
>>75139877
Find a more distracting way to relieve stress. Do something to keep your hands and head busy. Go ahead and get a boner while you do it if you want, but don't just get bored and whip out your dick.

Shit, take a shower and a nap if you have nothing else to do.

>>75140207
It's something you have to do for about a week, plus the cum buffering, before you'll actually see results.
The non-supplements are also essential, especially water.
>>
>>75139786
I cum ropes and it's just my genes. I have great NUT muscles. My girlfriend screams in horror when I NUT. She act's like she hates it, but she always waits in anticipation for it.
>>
>>75139877
>>75140197
>>75141285
>>75141785
Faggots I jerk off 3 times a day st least and I blast my shit across the room

It's crazy what actually eating a decent diet, and sleeping 9 hours a day does
>>
>>75140207
even if you take all that (main boost is zinc) you gotta wait at least 3 days between nuts to see anything significant come out. 1 week is even better
>>
Fap less and drink more water.
>>
>>75139802
>source: google.com
Lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.