[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1776.jpg (474 KB, 1179x648)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
history professor put this slide up and said:
>what do you notice about these statues?
>could you work out and look like this?
>probably not right? you would probably have to take steroids
is he right /fit/bros?
>>
>>75140336
Your professor is more than likely homosexual and Jewish
Don’t listen to anything he says
>>
>>75140336
your prof is beyond dyel
he is... ikynl
>>
>>75140336
your history teacher is a bitch dyel
>>
>>75140336
Reassuring to everyone with body dysmorphia
>>
>>75140339
fpbp
>>
>>75140389
body dysmorphia is god telling you to kill yourself
>>
File: qui.gif (3.28 MB, 343x498)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB GIF
>>75140339
>Your professor is more than likely homosexual and Jewish
It's not nepotism they just can't find any other qualified candidates!
>>
Cringe
>>
he probably can't tell the difference between having op aesthetic insetions and being on roids, like most normalfags. you should have pointed this out to him
both statues are very achivable natty
>>
>>75140339
Based
>>
>>75140521
no that's gender dysphoria. god is telling you to reroll your gender by killing yourself
>>
>>75140336
your professor is retarded for thinking the ancient greeks had access to syringes and steroids
>>
>>75140336
Your professor is a DYEL and a little bitch.
>>
>>75140339
Fbbp /thread
>>
>>75140648
devils advocate for my gay dyel professor but you obviously have some leeway beyond just the model when youre sculpting
>>
>>75140336
He really said that about fucking Kritios Boy? Lmao he skipped art history didn't he? What a faggot. Tell him to go back to school.
>>
>>75140648
those sculptures were based on an ideal, not on someone's body. back then, that sort of body didn't really exist. muscle was accompanied by fat. no one cutting.
>>
>>75141489
Kritios Boy (the one on the left) is the textbook example of late archaic/early classical greek obsession with realism. There's nothing exaggerated or idealized in that physique. It's just a somewhat physically active youth. The one on the right I don't recognize, but looks maybe late classical. It's unrealistic, but not in the sense of being too muscular. Having achieved perfect realism, greek sculptors started to move away from it in favor of taking creative liberties with anatomy to heighten the drama, emotion, and aesthetics of the sculpture. The most obvious thing on this one is that adonis belt creating an impossibly sharp line dividing his legs from his abdomen.
>>
File: 28636454.jpg (19 KB, 480x480)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
you’re telling me some libtard degree having moron that regurgitates information for a living doesn’t know shit about a practical subject? colour me shocked, nigger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.