[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: change of heart.jpg (148 KB, 507x745)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
no point in doing a full body routine more than twice per week, you're hitting every muscle group 2 times a week, that's enough if you go to failure.
rest or go for walks or practice a sport.
running, cycling, swimming, bmx, skateboarding, all individual sports you could try if you don't like interacting with normals
>>
>>75140582
Actually based and esoteric knowledge the sphincter technicians on /fit/ are always posting about
>>
>>75140646
can't tell if you're being sarcastic, i never see this concept posted and stronglifts is in the sticky.
i basically do stronglifts but twice per week, and do pull ups on day b.
>>
Is this true? I've been wanting to do a low training volume approach but scared desu.
Could this work?
>3×8-10
Front squat+curls
Dips+rows+chest flies
Abs+lat raises+pull overs
>>
>>75140683
Im being 100% serious. The gym can only carry you so far if you’re lifting for self improvement and acceptance and whatever all that other jazz. Everything you suggested is a great complement to it
>>
>>75140714
If youre going for muscle dont shun high rep volume accessories if youre doing low session volume. You should be balling out on those sessions
>>
>>75140714
i hitted 1/2/3/4 by this method
i do the following:
monday: squat, bench, row, abs (planks and leg raises)
wendsday: cycling with mountain bike
friday: squat, overhead press, deadlift, pull ups, lateral raises
saturday: cycling with montain bike
i rest the other days
>>
>>75140582
>until end phase
lmao garbage
>>
>>75141802
Old Yu-Gi-Oh was kino and infinitely more playable than the cringe new shit
>>
>>75140714
that is very high volume, if you're currently doing much more than that, then most of your workouts are garbage
>>
>>75141970
Kek eat some carbs retard
>>
>>75141979
lift heavier weights fag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.