[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 9101.jpg (45 KB, 376x815)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Will my health get better if I completely get rid of grains and seeds from my diet?
>>
Not really, but you might lose weight. If I wanted to lose weight I would for sure get rid of seeds and nuts, they are very caloric heavy. Grains are just cheap food. If I was a multimillionaire I would probably cut them out, replaced by berry juice or whatever, but they're the cheapest source of calories that have a decent health profile.

If grains were actually bad for you, then it would manifest itself in several more ways - old people in good health would talk about how they rarely ate grains, in fact old people never say stuff like that. More importantly top sports players would stop eating grains. There would be a drop in performance while eating grains. It's just not credible. The only thing we know for sure is you need to eat nutritious food sometimes to be in optimal health, and you obviously should avoid being a fat fuck and obviously bad stuff like fast food every day. Even then you can't assume you're in better health than someone who has fast food multiple times a week.
>>
>>75141334
with pec insertions like that, what is even the point of bodybuilding?
>>
File: 152727282.jpg (48 KB, 665x461)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>75141375
The LA air does that to your muscles.
>>
>>75141334
What specifically is wrong with your health and why do you blame in on bread?
>>
>>75141375
With a face like that what's even the point?
>>
File: FQaC_vGVEAEUGAW.jpg (171 KB, 900x1200)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Depends on the seeds. Quinoa is considered a seed and it's quite healthy. Oatmeal is a grain and can be healthy.
But, this is not that nuanced. Removing grains and seeds of the unhealthy variety will do wonders for your health.
>>
>>75141334
>>75141725
A daring synthesis
>>
>>75141923
bread is a toxic baked seed sludge that offers nothing but pesticides, sugar, antinutrients, and fiber, just watch goatis
>>
>>75141334
Yes 100%
Your body doesnt need either, and both are harmful. You dont have to go full keto, but removing this sludge is like becoming a god among mutants.
>>
>>75142168
Let me guess, we also shouldn't lift weights either?
>>
>>75142168
I guess this goatse is a tiktok show?
This is where you learned about "toxic seed sludge bread"?
Do you know how unhinged and retarded you sound?
>>
>>75141334
false. whole grains and seeds are healthy for you and should be consumed in abundance.
>>
>>75141375
his whole frame looks disgusting as well. he looks like a morbidly obese ball of tumors.
>>
>>75141334
man cory's steppin it up
>>
>>75142366
Grains are poison because they have pesticides in them
>>
File: 2dbcxc-3953868692.jpg (64 KB, 966x724)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
I FUCKING LOVE BREAD
TOAST
SANDWHICHES
RYE
SOURDOUGH
ON ITS OWN
WITH BUTTER
WITH OLIVE OIL
CHEESE
PICKLES
BRREEADDDD
I FUCKING LOVE IT
>>
>>75141334
I have done so and noticed no difference. I removed the following:
>grains
>seeds
>seed oils
>nuts

And felt really no different. I kind of cheated because while bulking I'd eat cookies before bed. I swapped the cookies for no-bake cookies (made with just peanut butter and oats) and saw a decent increase in libido and boners. I had read from many sources that nuts were estrogenic which is why I took them out of my diet, but my desire for treats must be satiated so I needed that replacement for cookies. The excess consumption of peanut butter seems to be what gave me stronger boners and more boners throughout the day. At the very least it didn't affect it. Nothing else did either. I'm calling BS on the phytoestrogen meme.
>>
>>75142713
Perhaps it was rhe removal of the grains from the cookies that increased libido? I don't think so because it was only 2 cookies worth of dough per day. But now I'm eating like a cupcake sized chunk of peanut butter per day. I can smell it sweating out of my skin sometimes. But if nuts were as estrogenic as they claim, why the increased boners?
>>
i hate /pol/ niggers who discover fitness 30 years late and through a grifter on twitter.
>>
File: 1726707671384342.webm (3.17 MB, 1440x810)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB WEBM
>>75142168
why is your idol doing a slave activity?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.