[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Which martial arts are the best for gains?
>>
File: aleksandr karelin.jpg (128 KB, 671x920)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>75141900
Olympic greco-roman wrestling
>>
>>75141900
honestly pic related. mma people look either weird or lanky. wrestlers always solid.
>>
>>75141900
The one you practice.
>>
Pure violence.
>>
>>75141900
Wrestling followed by judo.
>>
>>75142340
I do judo and it’s amazing. It beats wrestling because the GI provides a better way to train arms back and chest. The gains in your core and hips will have you melting the brakes off your girls pussy. Don’t be an idiot. Do judo. It’s the only sport that matters.
>>
>>75141900
Grindr.
>>
File: dariamcfloyd.jpg (917 KB, 1080x2139)
917 KB
917 KB JPG
>>75141900
Pretty much any grappling art/sport with a focus on standing work.

Even JiuJitsu if it has the right gym culture.

The opening strategy of a grapple can be summed up as: grip man, establish powerful stance, flip man over.

Flipping a man is basically the same as deadlift where the bar is covered in grease. Do that enough times each day and you'll achieve an insane physique.
>>
>>75142361
Grappling is honestly gay
>>
>>75142369
As if any /fit/izen wouldn't jump at the chance to swallow cum for gains.
>>
>>75142474
I mean I really do like penises.
>>
>>75141900
>Which martial arts are the best for gains?
Wrenching your toilet out of the bathroom floor in one swift motion and beating your shocked and startled wife to death with it
>>
>>75142749
then you can clean & jerk her sopping wet carcass into the attic crawlspace and start over again with the sort of woman who appreciates the rugged masculinity of a man who eschews indoor plumbing and shits in the corner of his carpeted livingroom

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.