[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700991340241332.jpg (791 KB, 1343x1819)
791 KB
791 KB JPG
Whats some good protein powder to put in some milkshakes?
I'm still new to exercising and I'm told I should start making these for myself. I don't need to get super seriously jacked or anything but just some nice muscle definition would be nice
Preferably some with a vanilla flavor because I want it to taste like that
>>
>>75142780
If you want it to taste like vanilla, you should get vanilla flavor, yes.
Definition = being lean btw. If you’re skelly mode, lean bulk. If you’re skinny fat or fat, cut
>>
>>75142790
Yeah I'm pretty skinny. I mean technically skelly but I'm genetically toned but not toned enough to where I want
>>
>>75142791
Best of luck. Whey is just food. A waste product from making cheese and an easy way to add protein. One brand isn’t better than the other except for flavor
>>
>>75142798
>One brand isnt better than the other
This is good to know. Thanks!
Does this stuff preserve really well? I might just buy in bulk off amazon or something, but if they expire quickly then that might not be ideal to do.
>>
Something I wish I knew when I got into it was not fall for the protein powder scam.
Milk is cheaper and has more readily available protein, as well as other nutrients.
Just have some 3.25% milk and a dinner of meat and your set.
>Effects vary depending on skin tone
>>
>>75142780
cheapest unflavoured shit you can get. add banana or vanilla essence and bit of milk bit of water. use a stick blender side show bob.
>>
What about milk? I don't normally drink milk but you make milkshakes with it of course
What's a good milk to use? I read some places that Almond milk is good

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.