[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are their programs any good?
>>
>>75143199
No, only my programs are good. I use unique scientifically proven techniques to give you the edge. I won't tell you what they are though... you're probably not ready to do squats on a monday.
>>
>>75143218
I do squats on monday.
>>
File: 1000004628.jpg (773 KB, 1079x1433)
773 KB
773 KB JPG
Yes
>>
>>75143273
But do you mayomatch your mayoreps and SUBLIMINIALLY integrate that into your misocycle? No? Haha, I thought not.
>>
>>75143445
I try to but some times the subjective ratings of perceived effort does not line up with the objective effort and thus the subliminal becomes consciousness and it leads to overreaching and the undulating periodization no longer is in the submaximal proximity zone of optimal training stress and i just have to start the macro cycle all over again after a pivot micro cycle in the last part of the meso cycle.
>>
>>75143199
Just fucking lift. If you are a beginner do starting strength or Stronglifts for several months
>>
>>75144357
epic low IQ "just lift" retard
>>
>>75144378
The one time that advice is actually and completely correct and applicable is when given to beginners. There are hundreds of good novice programmes out there--literally just pick one and go with it.
>>
>>75144415
>There are hundreds of good novice programmes out there
and you can't name a single one except for SS and SL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.