[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726782806170617.jpg (90 KB, 1220x1121)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
How to stop eating so fucking much?
>>
>>75146641
Make a meal plan for the whole week and stick to it.
>>
>>75146641
ephedrine
casein powder
collagen peptides
low/medium calorie foods

no sugars except around workouts, no snack foods like potato chips, little to no alcohol (no beer except light).

After a month it feels easy.
>>
>>75146641
some different things to try. a lot of people only find one thing that works. dont listen to the schizos.
>calorie counting
>keto
>meal prep
>meal planning
or any combination. i do meal prep and mostly keto but i eat my veggies n carbs every now and then
>>
>>75146641
Take parasite medication I'm dead serious
>>
snake diet
>>
>>75146697
>dont listen to the schizos.
and yet
>keto

>>75146696
>no sugars except around workouts, no snack foods like potato chips, little to no alcohol (no beer except light).
this
Also consume more fiber so veggies, fruits and whole grains.
>>
>>75146641
Meal planning, meal prep, remove all tasty junk from the house, remove seasoning too.
try and overeat boiled chicken, broccoli and rice
>>
Maybe you could browse fat hate threads until you hate yourself enough.
>>
>>75147202
>remove seasoning too
No, the only real concern is pre-salted slop which you shouldn't be eating anyway like sausage, burgers, meatballs, etc... because if the salt is diffused throughout the food you'll need an excess amount to taste it.
Regular seasoning on the surface of the prepared meal is completely fine.
>boiled chicken
gross, stir fry in avocado oil makes it tasty with no nutritional disadvantage.
>>
>>75146641
I unironically grew out of sugar, fats and synthetic food by just checking the macros of a few satiating and nutritious foods and sticking to them. I set no limits to eating nutritious food but cutted out anything remotely bad for you (this was my grandma philosophy of eating, god bless her). Your body ends up self regulating.
>tldr
You can eat LOTS of food if you are not a couch potato, just avoid trash and eat actual food. Its that simple.
>>
>>75146696
Add zyn and black coffee to this stack and remove everything else
>>
>>75147261
You miss my point.
Seasoned food is palatable and tasty. We naturally want to eat more of something that tastes good.
Bland food is boring and a chore to eat. We eat it because we have to, not because it's pleasurable.
Seasoning is not fattening, that's not my argument. Seasoning just makes it tempting to go for that second helping at the risk of overstuffing yourself. That's why I suggested bland food. It's harsh, but helpful for people that regularly consume highly palatable slop (aka: most if not all fatties).
>>
>>75146641
How about you start by cutting out slop you fucking goyturd, worry about calories after you no longer consume seed oil, grains, sugar, alcohol, artificial anything, preservatives, anything with more grams of fat than protein. Consume only vegetables, dairy but no high fat cheeses, and lean meat.
>>
eat the same amount but do it one time a day
the longer you go, the more your stomach will shrink throughout the day, causing you to want to eat less. your next single meal you won't eat as much. and some days you'll have to just force yourself, but it werks.
>>
>>75146758
This. Swallow the wormpill anon.
>>
>>75146641
stop eating salt
>>
>>75147412
>That's why I suggested bland food. It's harsh, but helpful for people that regularly consume highly palatable slop (aka: most if not all fatties).
Sure, the problem is that coming from tasty slop and going to bland healthy food is going to associate healthy food with bland food making a relapse more likely.
You can certainly reduce seasoning to further cut down the incentive but only if you've already got a healthy diet.
Also the main reason for overeating slop is not seasoning but a lack of satiation. When you're full you'll likely do do something else than eat.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.