[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy Birthday 4chan!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707051554748.webm (2.89 MB, 576x1024)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
Why do you all try to bargain your way out of eating healthy with keto or carnivore or cico cope? It's really not that hard to eat healthy and it can be delicious, come on fit it's time to adult
>>
>>75236881
I know right? Mediterranean with a lot of meat, carbs, veggies fruits and legumes is the way to go. Don't you agree OP?
>>
is dangersausage really that healthy?
>>
Pedophile thread
>>
>>75236881
His smile.... Why the fuck is he so smug?
>>
>>75236890
Meat fruit and veggies with copious amounts of dairy is the only acceptable diet. Nuts, grains, plant oils are all irredeemable slop.
>>
>>75236994
>copious amounts of dairy is the only acceptable diet
Goodness gracious how did I forget that. I do love me bread though. European bread, not the american poison
>>
>>75237007
All bread is slop retard
>>
>>75237024
Do you happen to have abs?
>>
>>75236881
Vad gör matgeek på /fit/?
>>
>>75236881
>cico
>cope
It should really be more culturally encouraged to abort babies with downs syndrome

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.