[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what's your meal plan look like, your training plan, all that shit. How would you do it?

>assume no dietary restrictions or preferences, based in US for choices
>assume an untrained beginner
>assume a realistic time limit of 6 months
>assume prioritizing fat loss over muscle gain
>assume 5'11", 290 lbs
>>
>>75258670
Eat around 200 grams of protein per day coming mainly from lean meats and other lean sources of protein. Get some fats from eggs, butter, olive oil, nuts, avocados, etc. Eat vegetables and maybe one or two servings of fruit per day. Other than that don't eat any carbs.

Do at least one hour of cardio every day. It doesn't have to be extreme. A brisk walk or bike ride gets the job done.

Don't cheat on your diet. Ever. Don't starve yourself and you won't feel the need to binge.

The fat should melt off.
>>
>>75258670
>asap
ngmi
>>
You can't lose 100lb in 6 months.

Aim for 1lb per week maybe you can do 50lb weight loss in a year. Crash diets don't work because you'll just gain the weight back and more when you binge and rebound.

If you want sustainable weight-loss, read the sticky. It's all there. eat healthy, reduce carbs slightly, be more active, drink more water, reduce sugar intake.

You'll probably drop the weight quickly just from eating normal and walking/exercising for an hour a day. nothing extreme required.
>>
>>75258670
I don't find anything wrong with the list laid out in the sticky in

>Specific kinds of foods you should eat

I would probably choose the exercises in the sticky under

>Examples of compound movements include:

What parts of the sticky did you not understand, OP?
>>
>>75258701
this
>>
>>75258670
Starve as much as possible through water fasting and exercise by going on hours long walks. It's really not hard. If you skip one meal a day you're at 2/3rds of your regular intake. Skip two and you're at 1/3rd. Now take that one meal and divide it into 3, that's the amount of food you should eat in one day while losing. 2/3rds is probably the amount while maintaining. You're eating way too much and doing too little.
>>
>>75258670
Rolling. 72 hour. Fasts.
>>
1.2k cals for 6 months, probably lose about 40-50 lbs with exercise. To double that? Probably what >>75258848 said.
>>
>>75258670
We got another piggy.
Enjoy being fat
>>
>>75258670
A lot of people say don't calculate exercise into your tdee but in my experience it has been very accurate
So the calculator says your starting TDEE with vigorous exercise 6-7 days a week would be about 3900 calories. (Vigorous exercise defined as an hour of your heart rate being at 70-85% your maximum)
The rest depends on how strict you can be with your intake. On the very high end let's say fast one day and OMAD the next at like 1200 calories, that would be a 23,100 calorie deficit a week which devided by 3500 (calories in a pound of fat) would be 6.6 lbs a week. If you kept the same TDEE the whole time that would be about 15 weeks to lose 100 lbs. But the TDEE will constantly be lowering, not just from fat loss but also aggressive muscle loss, so longer than that by a grip of weeks

Stick to like 1500 calories a day and focused on high protein though, that's doable and won't torture you, there's no reason you need to lose it all right now
>>
100g protein per day

1000 calories per day

3 hours of walking per day spread out in the day (1 hour morning, 1 hour lunch time, 1 hour night-time)
>>
>>75258701
How are you meant to get 200g of protein? I ate 350 grams of beef the other day and I eat a protein shake for dinner and I doubt that even comes close
>>
>>75259163
5 scoops
>>
>>75259170
I feel like i'd shit myself to death
>>
>>75258717
This
>>
>>75259163
350 grams of beef is like 70g and a scoop is usually around 25g
>>
>>75258848
>this
I’ve lost over 40 pounds half assing 72 hour fasts this year. No exercise, still eat fast food etc. I’m on track to lose 50 lbs by years end.
>>
>>75258670
FAST
JUST STOP EATING UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR GOAL WEIGHT
>>
>>75258719
You totally can.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.